Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm tempted to make a fake account and send her a message: "Princess Catherine Huntley. Can I be your King Arthur to your Guinevere? You are a beautiful princess young lady. You is so beautiful miss Catherine. I'm blind and because of my bail conditions I is not allowed to leave hospital grounds. But when they let me I wud luv to be your boyfried forever. I love you Miss Princess Catherine. xxx". :ROFLMAO:

Some of the latest:

Image3.jpg

I'm tempted to make a fake account and send her a message: "Princess Catherine Huntley. Can I be your King Arthur to your Guinevere? You are a beautiful princess young lady. You is so beautiful miss Catherine. I'm blind and because of my bail conditions I is not allowed to leave hospital grounds. But when they let me I wud luv to be your boyfried forever. I love you Miss Princess Catherine. xxx". :ROFLMAO:

Some of the latest:

Image3.jpg

Perfect 👌 All requirements met:
Criminal record ✔
Poor eyesight ✔
Semiliterate ✔
Psychopath ✔
😉

Some of the latest:

Image3.jpg
🤣🤣

Perfect 👌 All requirements met:
Criminal record ✔
Poor eyesight ✔
Semiliterate ✔
Psychopath ✔
😉
🤣🤣

Does this photo of Catherine on the QVC page appeal more to women or men? Genuinely interested. To me it looks like a the kind of photo that would appear alongside a sex advice column in a 'gentleman's magazine' (so I hear). 😬

maxresdefault.jpg
Quite tame compared to the 'Only Fans' shot🤦🏼‍♀️ I think Mr.Princess lady lady Catherine #1 fan ended up in A&E after this.

Attachments

• 1708776471852.jpg
    1708776471852.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 0
Is that really from only fans?

Your dog is absolutely beautiful, SB.

We have two Springers. They're angelic when they're sleeping! I'd take photos but they're always muddy and/or dishevelled. How on earth do you get him/her to look so clean and shiny? I manage to get ours looking lovely on a dry day after a dry spell but even then they'll find something to muddy themselves up!

Back to the photo.

It's the kind of pose that the topless models would have in the calendars in the garage I worked in as a kid. Or the semi-clad naughty secretary pose some of the, err, classier calendars would have.

I'm not the one on these forum pages day out and day in haha
You seem to be here quite a lot, though. No one else to bother?

Do keep trying to re-educate us on the error of our ways as we're always open to a bit of constructive criticism.

Is that really from only fans?
No,it's from the 'Catherine Huntley Appreciation Fakebook Group'. Most of the members,as previously mentioned are residents at Broadmoor😁. I should imagine Only Fans will follow soon...girls gotta eat.

Is this photo an audition pic for Rue-Paul's show?
🤣 could be but she wouldn't make it through though...Rue's got standards 🤣

Back to the photo.

It's the kind of pose that the topless models would have in the calendars in the garage I worked in as a kid. Or the semi-clad naughty secretary pose some of the, err, classier calendars would have.
I remember those garage calendars,was it Pirelli?

No,it's from the 'Catherine Huntley Appreciation Fakebook Group'. Most of the members,as previously mentioned are residents at Broadmoor😁. I should imagine Only Fans will follow soon...girls gotta eat.

🤣 could be but she wouldn't make it through though...Rue's got standards 🤣

I remember those garage calendars,was it Pirelli?
Nothing as classy as that, sadly. And the reps handing them out were of the decidedly grubby type, too.

He's lurking,a very very sad individual 🤣
I'm waiting with bated breath for the next witty barb.

Your dog is absolutely beautiful, SB.

We have two Springers. They're angelic when they're sleeping! I'd take photos but they're always muddy and/or dishevelled. How on earth do you get him/her to look so clean and shiny? I manage to get ours looking lovely on a dry day after a dry spell but even then they'll find something to muddy themselves up!

Back to the photo.

You seem to be here quite a lot, though. No one else to bother?

Do keep trying to re-educate us on the error of our ways as we're always open to a bit of constructive criticism.
I tend not to look at people’s profile photos closely but after your post I clicked on the dog!

Ahh! S/he looks lovely!

Interesting you have two springers - that sounds hard work!!

For her 70th birthday, my mum finally got her long desired puppy!

She had wanted her own cocker spaniel all of her life.

We know the mum and family and she’s now had “pup” for 2 years!

Her mum and 6/8 siblings are all chocolate brown working cockers, but hers is brown and white.

She looks a lot like a springer!

Mum used to correct people but she doesn’t bother any more.

She’s stunning and I love my little sister! 🐶😍

Wish I could see her more but I’m housebound and have a nervous cat!

Sorry for the waffle I have a power cut and I’m so awake!!

Love to see pics of your dogs regardless of state of them!!

Latest posts

Back