Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306-063253_Lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306-063253_Lite.jpg
    880.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240306-063206_Lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306-063206_Lite.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 0
It's embarrassing.

Her No.1 fan loves it so that's the main thing. You should do a quick search for his other social media pages, quite disturbing. I don't know about the filter thing, but for someone who is on the mental health bandwagon posting filtered photo's of yourself doesn't really fit. Honestly, this guy is so charming I think he has a chance, especially as he clearly has an interest in mental health issues too! :LOL:

Image1.jpg

I saw Catherine presenting yesterday and looked her best in years.... well fitting leather pencil skirt and grey sweatshirt.

Could have been due to it being a well fitted outfit, but for me, she looked like she had lost weight and looked really good for it, and to her credit, surprisingly wasn't boasting about it either.

Maybe another man is on the scene :unsure:

Joking aside, well done to Catherine.
She always looks fabulous no matter her size. She's a lovely lady.

If she gets her feet out we are all in trouble 🤣
Oh lord,guaranteed D wing will be quiet for an hour or two then...🙄😀

Makes me think of the Lady GaGa song.

I'm your biggest fan. I'll follow you until you love.
Yes,GaGa was a stripper in New York,she's worked hard to get where she is respect...whereas old Chutney 🤔

Her No.1 fan loves it so that's the main thing. You should do a quick search for his other social media pages, quite disturbing. I don't know about the filter thing, but for someone who is on the mental health bandwagon posting filtered photo's of yourself doesn't really fit. Honestly, this guy is so charming I think he has a chance, especially as he clearly has an interest in mental health issues too! :LOL:

Image1.jpg
I will have a look...needless to say he'll probably be on an episode of 'Crime & Investigation' on a telly box near you😬😬😬

Latest posts

Back