Not expecting a great deal of response, but...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant7t

Registered Shopper
In my comparatively short time (2016 if you don't know) of buying from Gemporia, longer, watching. I think, it's a shame to actually 'see' the company go down hill, well, the group. Each birthday with seems to go on forever, as they have a day per year, I am surprised they are still 'here'.

In my comparatively short time (2016 if you don't know) of buying from Gemporia, longer, watching. I think, it's a shame to actually 'see' the company go down hill, well, the group. Each birthday with seems to go on forever, as they have a day per year, I am surprised they are still 'here'.

It's a shame - but they've brought it on entirely by themselves. There 'carry on regardless' approach, despite hundreds of people telling them that they're sick of Jadeite, sick of boring lectures before shows, etc will be their downfall.

They think they know better than the actual people that have ditched them.

I said it last week, and I'll say it again - I don't think Gemporia will survive under its current ownership. They seem devoid of any ideas or know how of how to change their current predicament.

They've been sinking for a while - and literally nothing has changed from a viewers point of view, despite Steve telling us a year ago that they were "going to bring the fun back". The opposite has happened. It couldn't be more more boring if they tried.

It's a shame - but they've brought it on entirely by themselves. There 'carry on regardless' approach, despite hundreds of people telling them that they're sick of Jadeite, sick of boring lectures before shows, etc will be their downfall.

They think they know better than the actual people that have ditched them.

I said it last week, and I'll say it again - I don't think Gemporia will survive under its current ownership. They seem devoid of any ideas or know how of how to change their current predicament.

They've been sinking for a while - and literally nothing has changed from a viewers point of view, despite Steve telling us a year ago that they were "going to bring the fun back". The opposite has happened. It couldn't be more more boring if they tried.
I’m with you. Nothing has changed, if anything it’s worse!

I was horrified yesterday afternoon when Lyndsey was trying to sell rubies which she described as
PIDGEON BLOOD RED !!!
I have never heard of this as a definition of a colour before and l never want to hear it again.

I was horrified yesterday afternoon when Lyndsey was trying to sell rubies which she described as
PIDGEON BLOOD RED !!!
I have never heard of this as a definition of a colour before and l never want to hear it again.
Pigeon blood red is a very common description for rubies, heard it often on Gems.

Germporia

I know Gemporia seem to be offering less and less jewellery, and more and more 'other' stuff these days - but branching out into germs seems a bit extreme.

"I've just got to let you know, this Cambodian Campylobacter is the rarest of the rare. Absolutely. Don't just get one! Multi-buy. If you're going to get ill, make sure you do it in style. Get as many as you can. These are flying out the front door. They're also walking across worktops. Our germ expert, Dave Troth, should have been with us today, but sadly, he's got a touch of the squits from Salmonella and can't be with us. However, Adina is coming up at 7pm with a mystery box, freshly captured from her latest coughing bout and nose scratching. You won't want to miss it. Absolutely!"

Latest posts

Back