Nails Inc TSV 25/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

omg! I just ordered this TSV! Some of my old polishes are on their last legs; I had a sort through yesterday. I can't remember the last time I went for a nail polish TSV, mainly because I don't want any treatment or remover pots. I'm quite looking forward to this!

I’m really tempted by this too, love the look of the colours. Not a bad price & haven’t bought a nail TSV for ages.
I really miss Leighton. What accent? He didn’t have an accent! Not obvious to my West Pennine ears anyway. 😁

I bought Nails Inc Keep It Tonal Quad from Amazon for £22. Similar set to the TSV
French ordinary court
Beech gardens
Mansion house street
Chamomile street
I love Mansion on my toes.

That’s a lovely set and yes, three of the colours at least are like the TSV. Just when I thought I was being strong!

Link below if anyone’s interested.

2AB6C246-4CC6-4302-81D0-AB399CC28F10.jpeg

Good heavens! The price of nail varnish these days!!!! Looking at the TSV, not tempted, as I said before there's only a couple of colours in the set I like, and nail varnish isn't really something I wear much due to my job. I worked out that each 14ml bottle would cost about 5.49 after p&p....and there's me thinking I'd never spend that on a single nail varnish. I remembered that the lovely metallic gold nail varnish I bought from Next (also 14ml) still has a price sticker on the bottle, so I went and had a look. It said £4 (3 for 2)...so had I wanted a set of 6, I'd have paid £16 and even with postage on top they would've set me back less than £20. I realise I'm not comparing like for like, but the next polish is really good quality.. it goes on smoothly, two coats give excellent coverage, and is showing no signs of going clumpy. To be fair I'm sure I've picked up little bottles of Rimmel for £3 and under. I'm not knocking this deal per se, 'cause I'm sure a lot of people realise that the average price for a nail varnish is about £7.99 and upwards...but I was properly shocked!

Good heavens! The price of nail varnish these days!!!! Looking at the TSV, not tempted, as I said before there's only a couple of colours in the set I like, and nail varnish isn't really something I wear much due to my job. I worked out that each 14ml bottle would cost about 5.49 after p&p....and there's me thinking I'd never spend that on a single nail varnish. I remembered that the lovely metallic gold nail varnish I bought from Next (also 14ml) still has a price sticker on the bottle, so I went and had a look. It said £4 (3 for 2)...so had I wanted a set of 6, I'd have paid £16 and even with postage on top they would've set me back less than £20. I realise I'm not comparing like for like, but the next polish is really good quality.. it goes on smoothly, two coats give excellent coverage, and is showing no signs of going clumpy. To be fair I'm sure I've picked up little bottles of Rimmel for £3 and under. I'm not knocking this deal per se, 'cause I'm sure a lot of people realise that the average price for a nail varnish is about £7.99 and upwards...but I was properly shocked!

The full prices stated by these companies with a bit of cachet (like Nails Inc, Orly and OPI) are ridiculous, I agree. I definitely see the difference with some of them though. On the other hand, many of the far cheaper brands are excellent. On QVC the presenters always quote the full price of Nails Inc as £15, of course, but on the Nails Inc website, there are a lot of bottles for £8 or £9 (not reduced). Their sales are superb, too. They do several sets in which the individual bottles work out under £5 and I’ve had sets where it’s more like £3-£4.

Latest posts

Back