Tili TSV 2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Tili TSV 3.jpg
    Tili TSV 3.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Tili TSV 4.jpg
    Tili TSV 4.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 268
Two cleansers, could have put something in place of C&P because there can't be anyone alive that hasn't tried it, OK Perricone is something lots won't have tried, the marine mask is nice but Skinsense isn't up to much (IMO). Can't say I'll be going for this. Oh, and the bag's rubbish you can buy those for £1 🤭 🤭

I don't mind Percy and Reed. The wonder balm is really good and the dry shampoo actually works in an emergency (no white streaks).

CC

The Percy and Reed dry shampoo was in. Tili box that I bought when they first came out. I didn’t like it at all so went back to using Batiste. The Batiste works for me and definitely does the job. I’m blonde and the Batiste is undetectable whereas I could still see the P&R one, despite brushing my hair afterwards. I guess it’s all down to personal taste.

i can have a guess but no idea until it goes live but id expect about £50 + post
I agree that this one won't be cheap.....maybe 49.99 + post. Shame as I'd like it.

Two cleansers, could have put something in place of C&P because there can't be anyone alive that hasn't tried it, OK Perricone is something lots won't have tried, the marine mask is nice but Skinsense isn't up to much (IMO). Can't say I'll be going for this. Oh, and the bag's rubbish you can buy those for £1 🤭 🤭

I don't mind Percy and Reed. The wonder balm is really good and the dry shampoo actually works in an emergency (no white streaks).

CC
Wonderbalm is sold as a primer...(?) so now we have to prime our hair? I admit it's not a rubbish product, but I can't remember how I used it? Before other products? (like a primer?) even before a LIC or mousse? How?

The Percy and Reed dry shampoo was in. Tili box that I bought when they first came out. I didn’t like it at all so went back to using Batiste. The Batiste works for me and definitely does the job. I’m blonde and the Batiste is undetectable whereas I could still see the P&R one, despite brushing my hair afterwards. I guess it’s all down to personal taste.
I find Batiste is like putting flour or talc on my hair,it makes it dull and dry. I've found Lee Stafford suits me and I can get travel sizes to take away.

I don't mind Percy and Reed. The wonder balm is really good and the dry shampoo actually works in an emergency (no white streaks)

Wonder Balm is an amazing product for any type of hair. Having used many products in my life on a prifesional basis I would recomend it to anyone.

I find Batiste is like putting flour or talc on my hair,it makes it dull and dry. I've found Lee Stafford suits me and I can get travel sizes to take away.

I found the same with P&R dry shampoo. It made my hair look dull and dry. I wonder if it depends on the structure of the hair as to how it reacts with it. 🤔

I also have a stock of travel size Batistes, as well as a large can of it.

Some good products in this one, but the acid products I could not use.

As I have said before, not a fan of Percy and Reed. I was given some years back 50mls sizes of their products and my hair hated the brand. Went to friends. I don't use dry shampoos, but again I have been given what the higher brands now call Restyle Sprays. So I have I think 30 mls sprays from Living Proof, which I have on the odd occasion actually used. No talc like residue at all also one from Orbie they call their one retexturing spray, both I got free. I remember in school, we all just used baby powder to do the same thing.:eek:

Wonder Balm is an amazing product for any type of hair. Having used many products in my life on a prifesional basis I would recomend it to anyone.
Thanks, but how do I use it on conjuction with mouse, & or a leave in conditioner? For ref, I have curly hair that frizzes. I like to bring out the curl.
Some good products in this one, but the acid products I could not use.

As I have said before, not a fan of Percy and Reed. I was given some years back 50mls sizes of their products and my hair hated the brand. Went to friends. I don't use dry shampoos, but again I have been given what the higher brands now call Restyle Sprays. So I have I think 30 mls sprays from Living Proof, which I have on the odd occasion actually used. No talc like residue at all also one from Orbie they call their one retexturing spray, both I got free. I remember in school, we all just used baby powder to do the same thing.:eek:
I do that now (baby powder) Its not that bad!

Latest posts

Back