Tili TSV 20/08/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Heavens yes!! My older sisters used to do that. And they also had some kind of tape to keep their fringes straight in bed!
Ahhh ha ha ha, I used to tie a headscarf around my fringe to keep it straight. Washed my hair at night, tied the scarf around my head woke up to straight fringe. For Gods sake why did I not invent the straighteners and make a trillion quid? I suppose because it was the 70s I was a teenager with bad hair and no one ever mentioned enterprise. Hey ho . ..

CC

Ahhh ha ha ha, I used to tie a headscarf around my fringe to keep it straight. Washed my hair at night, tied the scarf around my head woke up to straight fringe. For Gods sake why did I not invent the straighteners and make a trillion quid? I suppose because it was the 70s I was a teenager with bad hair and no one ever mentioned enterprise. Hey ho . ..

CC
I remember, back in the day, my friend who worked in a hairdresser’s showed me a pair of GHD’s that a rep had left them to try. I laughed in her face when she said they would be retailing at £75. Laughs on me, she owns three salons now and I’ve paid £400 for the Dyson ones!

Oh how different my life might have been had I been able to have lovely straight hair like all the "pretty" girls at school. Us curly heads never got a look in blahhh. When I lived in London in the 80's someone told me you could go to Vidal Sassoon and get your hair straightened but of course it was a fortune so I had to wait until it was not that important in life to have straight hair. I do still iron mine every day though :D

CC

Heavens yes!! My older sisters used to do that. And they also had some kind of tape to keep their fringes straight in bed!
I used sellotape on many occasions,no straighteners back then.
I do know girls with long hair used to use brown paper and an iron😳.
We weren't allowed long hair as my mum said you got nits 🤷

My sisters were part of the brown paper and an iron brigade. Thank goodness that Braun had sorted out a hairdryer with attachments when I became old enough to care.

Yes, I always wanted long black, straight hair. Instead, I was blond with ringlets. There are school photos of me at 4 and half upwards, and I look like I have been dragged through the undergrowth. Yes, I never told my mum about school photo day and just played at break time. Oh, and I never smiled in any photos.

Oh how different my life might have been had I been able to have lovely straight hair like all the "pretty" girls at school. Us curly heads never got a look in blahhh. When I lived in London in the 80's someone told me you could go to Vidal Sassoon and get your hair straightened but of course it was a fortune so I had to wait until it was not that important in life to have straight hair. I do still iron mine every day though :D

CC
Vidal introduced the ‘Grecian goddess ‘ style in the late 60’s it was ideal for curly hair.I had years of trying every way of straightening my curly hair and then, wow I was ‘in fashion’.My hair was cut very short & went with the false eyelashes.I used to go to VS in Bond Street just after he went to the States.You we’re in there for hours waiting for someone to pay attention to you in between all the phone calls they had to take and deem to pay attention to what you were paying for.London was so ‘up itself’.

Oh how different my life might have been had I been able to have lovely straight hair like all the "pretty" girls at school. Us curly heads never got a look in blahhh. When I lived in London in the 80's someone told me you could go to Vidal Sassoon and get your hair straightened but of course it was a fortune so I had to wait until it was not that important in life to hYave straight hair. I do still iron mine every day though :D

CC
Yep I was the same Red curly/frizzy hair was not the fashion in the 70's, stuck out like a sore thumb. I used to get called Crystal Tips how mean :ROFLMAO: Mum used to straighten my hair on an ironing board with brown paper bags. Now I am going grey how I wish for my natural Red hair back:rolleyes:

Tili 6 Piece Complete Skincare Collection
Item Number: 249847
QVC Price £200.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £3.95

It's time for a routine revamp! From first cleanse to the finishing touches, transform your whole skincare regimen with Tili's six-piece Skincare Collection, filled with full-sized, skin-loving formulas. Complete with iconic Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Mask, Perricone Gentle Exfoliating Toner, and much more from world-renowned beauty brands, this all-inclusive collection will take your daily ritual to the next level. Bring out the beauty of your skin with a little help from Tili!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Tili collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £250.45 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £190.49.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only in 5 - 7 working days
Subscription-free - this Skincare Collection is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied into any future boxes.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Contains:
  • 1 x Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - a beloved icon in the industry, award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser will up your cleansing game in seconds. Ideal for both morning and evening, it's a world-renowned formula for a reason, working to deeply hydrate and soften your skin as it cleanses for a radiant finish. Just massage it into your skin dry (yes, over your make-up too!) and polish it away with one of the pure cotton cloths provided. It's skincare perfection in two easy steps!
  • 1 x Proto-col Skin Collagen Eye Filler (20ml) - no skincare routine would be complete without an excellent eye cream, and this one really does it all. Refreshing to apply and formulated with plant collagen, this multi-tasking hero works to brighten, hydrate and smooth the look of your delicate eye area, helping to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as dark circles. With this clever cream in your arsenal, all eyes will be turned your way!
  • 1 x Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (200ml) - striking the perfect balance between the benefits of a cleanser and the properties of an exfoliator, this cleverly formulated hybrid will work to bring out the very best in your skin. Gentle yet powerful, this special solution can be used 2 - 3 times weekly to help promote skin cell turnover as you cleanse, so you can enjoy a beautiful, glowing complexion in just one step. It's a multi-tasking must-have for your regimen.
  • 1 x Perricone Gentle Exfoliating Toner (118ml) - forget abrasive physical exfoliants - this Perricone powerhouse is one you'll rely on to help you achieve a refined, radiant complexion! A clarifying formula that works to lift impurities, oil, dirt and debris from your skin, it helps to unclog pores and give you a fresh-faced appearance in just a few sweeps. Used both day and night, it'll help you achieve a healthy-looking finish you'll simply love - just the thing for that great-skin feeling!
  • 1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Revitalising Facial Serum (50ml) - whatever your age, a smoothing serum is an essential for your skincare regimen, and the experts at Skinsense are the ones to turn to. This fast-absorbing serum helps to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, revitalising the look of tired skin for a texture that looks radiant and ready-to-go. Supercharged with five active ingredients, this serum is your ride-or-die skin booster that will work as hard as you do!
  • 1 x Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml) - hailing from Elemis' lauded Pro-Collagen range, this indulgent face mask lives up to the hype. Boasting an indulgent cream texture, it helps to deliver an instant hit of hydration to your complexion and target the look of fine lines and wrinkles, working to reveal radiant, supple skin. A true luxury to slot into your skincare routine, we like to think of it as the ultimate final step in your regimen to help you achieve extraordinary skin. Just call it marine magic!
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash

Wonder Balm is an amazing product for any type of hair. Having used many products in my life on a professional basis I would recommend it to anyone.

Thanks, but how do I use it on conjunction with mouse, & or a leave in conditioner? For ref, I have curly hair that frizzes. I like to bring out the curl.

I do that now (baby powder) Its not that bad!

How to use Wonder Balm by Percy & Reed, after shampooing & conditioner, towel dry & apply a small amount first before any other product you use comb through root to tip. I use it alone and its great to define natural curls if naturally air dried, or together with your chosen styling product and brush or hand ruffle dried.

If you were to buy the items in this Tili collection individually from QVC you’d pay £250.45.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanse 100ml £19.50 incl 2 cloths cost £4.98
Proto-col Skin Collagen Eye Filler 20ml £19.95 cost £5.09
Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml £43 cost £10.97
Perricone Gentle Exfoliating Toner 118ml £30 cost £7.65
Skinsense Anti-Ageing Revitalising Facial Serum 50ml £38 cost £9.70
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Mask 100ml £100 on Elemis site cost £25.52

Total £250.45 cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

At the beginning of the month, I may have been tempted but with 12 days until payday and a bank holiday weekend away. No thank you. I have thinking harder and harder about paying prices for beauty. After my hairdressers’ appointment once every 5-6 weeks, I pop into Superdrug and stock up on half price deals. But my face loves an oil so I look at QVC for those. I was tempted by the Sigma pallet and brushes, though.

The Elemis marine mask is superb…. Use it as a once a week night cream… really luxurious. I am tempted for that alone, and get to try a few other products.
CK you sound like my twin. Its a very good deal. Not an Elemis fan but I do love the Marine mask I bought in a TSV a while ago. The only thing I am not going to use is the eye cream. Big thumbs up(y)

CK you sound like my twin. Its a very good deal. Not an Elemis fan but I do love the Marine mask I bought in a TSV a while ago. The only thing I am not going to use is the eye cream. Big thumbs up(y)
I think it was in the TSV last Christmas…. I really love it. I could use that as my daily night cream….

If you were to buy the items in this Tili collection individually from QVC you’d pay £250.45.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanse 100ml £19.50 incl 2 cloths cost £4.98
Proto-col Skin Collagen Eye Filler 20ml £19.95 cost £5.09
Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml £43 cost £10.97
Perricone Gentle Exfoliating Toner 118ml £30 cost £7.65
Skinsense Anti-Ageing Revitalising Facial Serum 50ml £38 cost £9.70
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Mask 100ml £100 on Elemis site cost £25.52

Total £250.45 cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

100ml is only £55 on q

Attachments

• IMG_5147.png
    IMG_5147.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 33
100ml is only £55 on q
I noticed that too. Thought it was odd that they had quoted £250.45 & took me a while to do the ml for ml because of this. Checked the Elemis site & it was £100.
I left it at that to balance to the value quoted, but just like you thought it was a large difference.

I noticed that too. Thought it was odd that they had quoted £250.45 & took me a while to do the ml for ml because of this. Checked the Elemis site & it was £100.
I left it at that to balance to the value quoted, but just like you thought it was a large difference.
I notice that at John Lewis it’s £58 for 50ml, so not sure how Q have 100ml showing for £55?

Latest posts

Back