Tsv silver statements jewellery 2nd july

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going off the tsv Tova ring which arrived massive and I've not managed to get the size checked as yet.
I would say if there's a large open area on the underside of the rose then that would take up some of your finger then perhaps the smaller size would be ok.
Would be interested to see what others think.

:flower:

Sent my Tova back as it was too big for me and rolled around the finger.
Hoping to get this ring tonight:cool2:

Had my finger measured and I'm between a K and L, so will order both sizes if available tonight as I think the ring will sell out quickly given the fact that Jill, Alison, Pipa and a few of the models have been spotted wearing it for the past few days.

Does anyone know if it's sterling silver, or at least silver? And what is the exact price, including p+p, please?

Pipa had this ring on during a beauty show earlier today, i called and asked for details but was told "sorry its tommorrows TSV and we cant give u details".

Yeh - I got told the same thing when I phoned earlier! *rolleyes*

I jut hope there's plenty of stock in every size or I'll be complaining as nearly all the female presenter and models have been wearing it for the past few days - told the man from QVC that earlier.

Will have all my details at the ready, and will log into the site just in case phone lines are busy.

Electroformed Rose Statement Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 693494
QVC Price £34.50
Today's Special Value Price £28.74
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Set the trend this season with this sterling silver statement ring. It features a bold rose design with an elegant antique finish giving the ring a stylish vintage look. Florals are on trend this summer so if you don't want to wear the trend from top to toe, this is the perfect way of adding that extra touch to any outfit. This ring is made by the innovative process of electroforming, making it light and comfy to wear. The head of the ring measures about 2.8cm x 3cm (1.1" x 1.2") and the band tapers to a 2mm shank.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693494

just ordered mine in a size o hoping it is as nice as it looks on the web,am really pleassed to have got this,noticed it last week on Jill Franks ( had the sound down when she was on lol she does my head in twittering )
hope you all get yours have a feeling this will soon be gone
night all xx

Ah well, was in two minds about this ring, I have lusted over it for a while, seeing it on presenters. Tried to order online and it won't let me, so obviously not meant to be mine. Quite glad though, read the reviews and from the presentation I have kinda gone off it. It looks really cheap.

Going to get the ring in p and q... sometimes P fits and other times it is way too small.

BTW did anyone see the silver band Pipa was wearing today? Had a search at qvc but could not see it...just wondered if anyone had seen it.

Ordered the ring on the website at about 11:50pm. Chose sizes K and L as I'm in-between, so I've got the two coming knowing at least one will fit. :)

Are all TSV products normally available to buy online before 12midnight? Actually went on the phone at 12midnight to double check orders had gone through, and they had.

Thanks to SUPERCOOLWILLOW for putting the page online as I ordered it via that link due to the fact that I wasn't able to access the page and details by typing in the item no.

The ring looks nice,however,the matching pendant and earrings look less like a rose and more like a cluster of maggots!!

However,I won't be buying the ring as have just purchased the Anthology cuff bracelet in silver and with every other silver ring I have going on,the additon of this rose one would just be too much.

I love big bold rings but not this one. Am I the only one who finds the :muscle:bulbous petals ugly?:dull:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back