Beauty Day-Bare Minerals TSV 14/7/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Women and men put lead powder on their faces years ago! Just because it is available for sale doesn't make it safe albeit cosmetic testing has made products a lot safer.

In the 1920s people drank cocktails that were luminious because they had radium in them!

The biggest threat to life is starvation so here in the west a little powder up the nose is not really a big problem and I use so little of Laura's B&B that it isn't going to kill me. Thanks for the information though

Any pressed powder turns to powder as soon as you swipe your brush over it. I sit at a feeding table to do my make up and BnB makes more of a mess on the table than BE does. Whether that means I've sniffed up the BE whereas the BnB stays on the table I've no way of knowing.

But I do know there's a lot worse than BE you can shove up your nose!

Oh my god, something else to worry about. :sweat:

I really like BE foundation aswell. Is nothing in this life guilt/panic free?

Oh for gawds sake. Nail varnish smells are bad foryou, yankee candles are bad for you, most ingredients in seemingly everything are t safe, drinkings bad for you, sunlight's bad for you....
If we changed everything we did just because there 'might' be a risk of something or other we'd never do anything. We might as well crawl under a bliddy rock. Can we not just enjoy our lives while we have the chance with a little of what we like without all the worrying about every single thing we eat / smell / put on our faces......?

Oh for gawds sake. Nail varnish smells are bad foryou, yankee candles are bad for you, most ingredients in seemingly everything are t safe, drinkings bad for you, sunlight's bad for you....
If we changed everything we did just because there 'might' be a risk of something or other we'd never do anything. We might as well crawl under a bliddy rock. Can we not just enjoy our lives while we have the chance with a little of what we like without all the worrying about every single thing we eat / smell / put on our faces......?
Well Ive been wearing makeup for 35 years so if its gonna kill me its too late to do much about it now! Might as well go looking pretty!

As the saying goes there are two sure things in life- taxes and dying.
Seems its an everyday occurrence for someone to come up with something else that is bad for you I use som bare mineral products and I for one intend carrying on doing what I enjoy and gives me pleasure. Better to die a little bit younger after a happy life than live to be a 100 year old misery guts

Lee says its a big TSV and all products are supersized. It contains award winners, best sellers and some thing completely new and exclusive to QVC.

Sounds good to me!

Hope the ready collection is one of the items though that might be wishful thinking on my part!!

There is a 3 piece flawless and luminous collection all supersizes
Supersize original foundation
Supersize prime time primer
Supersize new advanced Clear radiance
£38.96

]SIZE=5][/SIZE]Maybe it's this (off QVC US), out of stock but lots of reviews.
What is it: Only the best for the best! The Bare Escentuals(R) Flawless & Luminous Complexion kit includes deluxe sizes of two best-selling products and one brand-new complexion innovation to give you the even-toned, bright, beautiful skin you crave. It helps you achieve fresh-faced radiance--exactly what you've come to expect from bareMinerals(R) products! Who is it for: All skin types and complexions. Why is it different: You'll love bareMinerals Advanced Clear Radiance. This soft, sheer complexion booster uses an innovative vitamin technology--silica capsules with a potent emulsion of vitamins C and E that brighten skin while retaining moisture. It promotes a fresh, dewy, lit-from-within effect, and it's proven to improve radiance over time. bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer is a mineral-infused formula that glides on smoothly without feeling tacky; it helps combat the look and feel of rough patches, flaky dryness, the look of fine lines, excess oil, uneven texture, and the appearance of enlarged pores for skin-smoothing results and a flawless foundation application. The kit wouldn't be complete without award-winning bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation--millions of women love this foundation made of 100% pure crushed minerals. It looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on beautifully with a natural-looking luminous finish, giving you a healthy-looking, radiant complexion. How do I use it: 1. Apply one pump of Prime Time Foundation Primer. Massage an even, skin-smoothing layer all over your face and allow to set. 2. Using the Flawless Application Face Brush (not included) buff Original SPF 15 Foundation all over your face for impeccable coverage with the flawless look and feel of beautiful, bare skin. 3. Infuse the fresh, dewy glow of Advanced Clear Radiance into your skin using the Flawless Application Face Brush (not included) for ultimate radiance now and over time. From Bare Escentua
[/SIZE]

Thanks Apple. Looks like another full size of the foundation which I really dont need. The other items look interesting though!

Latest posts

Back