Good Grief Alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greenhalgh's products are really yummy. I worked at Hollands for a while, they had a shop where you could buy their products and also other products made by the group e.g. Cakes made for M & S.

The products are yummy but the uniform was vile. I looked like a deck chair! Mind you, they've changed it now and it's even uglier! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh pickled red cabbage with tater and meat pie..bliss!

Jude xx

Or pickled red cabbage on the side of meat and tater hash with big fat suet dumplings, and a slice of dry bread at the end to soak up the last bits of gravy. Still a staple in our house on a regular basis.
(followed by half a bottle of gaviscon to combat the raging indigestion it now induces....!!)

Or pickled red cabbage on the side of meat and tater hash with big fat suet dumplings, and a slice of dry bread at the end to soak up the last bits of gravy. Still a staple in our house on a regular basis.
(followed by half a bottle of gaviscon to combat the raging indigestion it now induces....!!)

Gaviscon makes me feel icky! Ranitidine tablets all the way! Espesh after Italian food!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back