Diamonique christmas spectacular - who is it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I missed the start of this show; who is the female guest with Craig? She doesn't sound like a jewellery expert, so I thought she was the model, then saw the model displaying the gems - sorry, paste - and wondered if she was a possible new presenter? Thanks.

I was wondering who it was sitting next to tiny, shiny, Craig. He seems to have gone big on the shirt & tie look lately.

Well I walked past De Beers this afternoon and there is absolutely no comparison between 'eek and the real thing :talking:

The guest with CR was on with Skagen watches the other day, don't know her name but have seen her on with EEk shows before.I like her, nice voice, good delivery think she would make a good full time presenter.

I turned on late too, Craig was smarming on, the girl was commenting, but there wasn't a shot of her for ages, he called her Alison. very rude not to show the speaker. had to turn off, too much glitz and too much greasy smarm.

I turned on late too, Craig was smarming on, the girl was commenting, but there wasn't a shot of her for ages, he called her Alison. very rude not to show the speaker. had to turn off, too much glitz and too much greasy smarm.

Quite agree Ruthmay, thought it odd they didn't show her.

She is all over at the moment, Skagen shows, jewellery shows, diamonique the lot, she is very very irritating, almost as much as her friend Lorri (thanks for giving her the phone nunber Lorri!!) She seems as sincere as Lorri but has a softer voice which she uses to great lengths, its a sickeningly saccharine type voice. Lets hope they get shut, What connection she has to Scandinavian brand Skagen I do not know. Shes a general ' know all' and expect her to crop up through the schedule with that little suggary sickly voice. Bet she is a loud mouthed so and so off.

Personally I thought she was very pleasant when co-presenting the Skagen shows! She seemed knowledgeable and friendly, easy to listen too. Haven't seen her do diamonique though.

Latest posts

Back