Daily Mail BB tickets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopgirl

Registered Shopper
Can someone please help, purchased two tickets 1st December and still not received any tickets / email.
Wondering if anyone else is still waiting to hear from them.

Hi, I rang the daily mail ticket line yesterday and was told they were sending the tickets out this week and to ring them this Friday if I have not had anything by then, I then had an email arrive yesterday with an emailed ticket, which says I just need to print it off and take it along with some id, hope you hear soon x

I've got my email but I still haven't got my +1 sorted so still looking for someone to come with me or preferably drive as I'll need to use my wheelchair. (From Skelmersdale Lancashire).

Thank you for your comments, finally got it sorted. Contacted them and they said there was a problem with the email address, can look forwards to a nice day out now :mysmilie_59:

I printed the ticket, and only then realised in the small print that we can take someone along. I had previously thought it was only for one. Even more excited now.

Wish I was going, the one time I got a ticket it was fantastic. I couldn't believe the amount of free stuff we were given. Hope everyone going has a great time!

Did you only buy one ticket then?
Yes, because at the time, called the two people I would have liked to take and both couldn't make it. I knew the tickets would go quickly, so thought "oh well, I'll just go myself, rather than not going at all!" I'm having a bit of a new "go for it!" Attitude. Anyway, since then, my friend can now make it.

Yes, because at the time, called the two people I would have liked to take and both couldn't make it. I knew the tickets would go quickly, so thought "oh well, I'll just go myself, rather than not going at all!" I'm having a bit of a new "go for it!" Attitude. Anyway, since then, my friend can now make it.

Quite right, I have always done the things that I've wanted to do, by myself if necessary (including travelling the world). It amazes me that people seem to think it's strange doing things by yourself.

Quite right, I have always done the things that I've wanted to do, by myself if necessary (including travelling the world). It amazes me that people seem to think it's strange doing things by yourself.

Thank you Dips, you're absolutely right, sometimes people compromise hugely to avoid being alone. At other times, the people in your life just aren't into the things you are, but that shouldn't stop you doing them. When I first got married, I was an avid reader, but years went by and one day I was telling a friend how much I loved reading, but couldn't remember the last book I had read, all because my husband thought reading novels a waste of time. I was annoyed with myself that I had given up something so precious to me.

I printed the ticket, and only then realised in the small print that we can take someone along. I had previously thought it was only for one. Even more excited now.

I haven't booked this but reading elsewhere people who had booked for more than one person just got one ticket that admits them and anyone else they booked for. Could they have kept the same wording on single tickets but they will only admit one person? Personally I would ring and check before taking someone else.

I completely agree and wasn't commenting because I was baffled that you had only booked one ticket!

When I booked I had to tell them that I wanted to take a guest and pay another £16 for their ticket, their ticket is part of mine described as guest. I had to give my guest name as they apparently list ticket holders and guests and check them off at the door. I didn't want you to turn up with a guest and then they may not be able to get in as that would be really disappointing for you both - it may be worth double checking with the Daily Mail when they open again I think on Monday.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

the beauty bash on friday 24th jan in old billingsgate market

just got my e-ticket but only been given one print out do you need one ticket per person. thanks for your help

I completely agree and wasn't commenting because I was baffled that you had only booked one ticket!

When I booked I had to tell them that I wanted to take a guest and pay another £16 for their ticket, their ticket is part of mine described as guest. I had to give my guest name as they apparently list ticket holders and guests and check them off at the door. I didn't want you to turn up with a guest and then they may not be able to get in as that would be really disappointing for you both - it may be worth double checking with the Daily Mail when they open again I think on Monday.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Thank you k Katz and Boris Bear, I will double check on Monday. Yes, it would be awful if I took my friend and then she couldn't get in.

Thank you Dips, you're absolutely right, sometimes people compromise hugely to avoid being alone. At other times, the people in your life just aren't into the things you are, but that shouldn't stop you doing them. When I first got married, I was an avid reader, but years went by and one day I was telling a friend how much I loved reading, but couldn't remember the last book I had read, all because my husband thought reading novels a waste of time. I was annoyed with myself that I had given up something so precious to me.

I agree, why let other people stop you doing stuff you want to. Before I met my partner (who shares my taste more) I nearly always went to gigs on my own as my friends never liked the same bands as me. My mum thought it was really weird of me cos she's very much in the "don't do anything unless everyone else is doing it too" camp, but I'd much rather go alone than not go at all. One of my best friends does most things on her own; going to the cinema, restaurants, on holiday and all sorts. She says she prefers it cos people are too annoying, heh.

Have you started reading again? I love reading too, have done since I was wee.

Yes, SHRGTS, have started to read again. I go through phases, reading 2 or 3 books in one week and then nothing for a month. Sometimes it's easy to get bogged down with kids, housework and job, but reading is pure me time and I have decided I will make more time for it.
LOL re your friend who finds people annoying - I know exactly what she means. I can happily spend hours alone, but also enjoy the company of others.

Latest posts

Back