A bit obvious!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks and Daniel Green that is!

I've now seen two shows where she is practically dribbling all over him! She did a chocolates show with him this afternoon and I thought she was going to start seductively feeding him bits of chocolate at one point!

On both shows I thought the poor s*d looked slightly scared....

You could try being a little more subtle Jill!! :54:

He's not even all that.........he seems to have a very red nose all the time and it makes it lok very prominent. Did I hear him talk about 'his daughter' today?

Jill Franks and Daniel Green that is!

I've now seen two shows where she is practically dribbling all over him! She did a chocolates show with him this afternoon and I thought she was going to start seductively feeding him bits of chocolate at one point!

On both shows I thought the poor s*d looked slightly scared....

You could try being a little more subtle Jill!! :54:

There is another post on this "Is it just me or is Julia off her rocker"

Yes I noticed it on the choc show! At one stage she said neither of them would manage eating with their partners tonight after all the chocs and so perhaps they should go out to eat together and she and Daniel go running together.

Yes I noticed it on the choc show! At one stage she said neither of them would manage eating with their partners tonight after all the chocs and so perhaps they should go out to eat together and she and Daniel go running together.

YES! That was the bit!!! It made me cringe!

She was all over him, and the poor man looked desperately uncomfortable.

But then she was all over Charlie a couple of weeks ago when they were on together. Charlie was much better at ignoring her - Daniel is too new and innocent.

Latest posts

Back