A few pieces I recieved today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wibblypig

Registered Shopper
:1: I love the blue topaz and marcasite earrings they are so pretty an dainty definitely keeper

:1: The pearl and blue topaz pendant is just gorgeous its much nicer in real life than on the rocks photos another keeper

There are two items i'm sending back but unfortunately I didn't photograph the before I packed them up doh!

The first was a big chunky white necklace with a big silver pendant but its just too heavy arounf the neck and not me at all. I kep tryng to like chunky jewellery but i keep failing!
The second was a silver angle with a blue topaz in it. This was a bit flimsy for my taste and te topaz was very pale so snce I knew I would never be really happy its another return!

Attachments

• rockstv 037.jpg
    rockstv 037.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 243
  • rockstv 035.jpg
    rockstv 035.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 210
I like the earrings - a bracelet in that style would be lovely (seen it with maracasite/pearl but not the blue topaz version before)

Thanks for posting the pictures!

Love the pendant Wibbly, I've never seen that one on air. As for anything with marcasite....let me at it. I have just been bowled over by this beautiful gem. Do you have any other marcasite pieces Wibbly?

Love the pendant Wibbly, I've never seen that one on air. As for anything with marcasite....let me at it. I have just been bowled over by this beautiful gem. Do you have any other marcasite pieces Wibbly?

I didn't used to like marcasite until I heard every one rave about it on here but now I love it...I have another pair of earrings from rocks with little pearls and marcasite in them they are gorg too...don't think ive posted a pic of them...i'll have to dig them out!

Oh wow those earrings are beautiful - I want some like that with pearls in - I got the Marcasite and Pearl necklace and bracelet that are like that today and they're stunning. If they don't do a pearl version, I'll be happy with some of those. Will have to keep my eye out. They're really beautiful. I just love marcasite.

lovely items hun, I have the pendant to go with those earrings, although it is a gift for a teenager.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the earrings? :1:

Aww Wibbly, you've some fantastic items there hun x. I too am a lover of marcasite and have a few bracelets. I love both the earrings and the pendant...simply lovely.

Enjoy xxxx

:1:

Thanks for posting the pics Wibblypig, both very pretty pieces......I do like the combination of the marcasite and pearls with the blue topaz. Very nice, well done.

Gorgeous Wibbly, everyone is raving about marcasite, I am gonna HAVE to get some (just to see what its like you understand) ........:54:

Latest posts

Back