Alexis from L’Occitane

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Alexis is definitely young enough to have another child. These days anything is possible. If so, I would say congratulations and good luck to her.
I too thought she looked very "bellyful" in that dress, which overall really did her no favours whatsoever. I don't think such a dark animal print suits her, so it was the pattern as well as style of it which I did not like.

I thought the show was rather boring. I felt like she and Jill Franks were rather lacklustre, and "going through the motions". I know it's hard to keep up the energy and excitement when there are so many repetitive shows, but do they want the custom or not?

I take back my earlier comment after seeing the clip. If she is then she's using the old movie trick of hiding behind props, handbags, oversize coats, and only being shot from the shoulders up.

I was watching this link which was included in yesterday's OTO thread and she definitely doesn't look pregnant. It could be from some time ago but not that long as they refer to it as having taken since September to get the set back-in.

When she was on a few weeks ago flogging her TSV, I thought she had jumped ship and was working for Chanel. On one show she was wearing a Chanel necklace and the next show a double c Chanel broach. Clearly there is plenty of money to be made in 'stuff' that goes down the plug hole.

When she was on a few weeks ago flogging her TSV, I thought she had jumped ship and was working for Chanel. On one show she was wearing a Chanel necklace and the next show a double c Chanel broach. Clearly there is plenty of money to be made in 'stuff' that goes down the plug hole.

Definitely. My friend's husband is a big watch fan and has told my friend he's seen he sporting two different £40k+ watches recently. He's ordered my friend to tape all the L'occitane shows from now on so he can do a bit of 'watch-spotting' (with the volume off!).

Being happy with my £9.99 Casio from Argos when I used to wear a watch, I had no idea watch-watching is a thing. Less of an idea there were so many expensive watch brands out there.

Definitely. My friend's husband is a big watch fan and has told my friend he's seen he sporting two different £40k+ watches recently. He's ordered my friend to tape all the L'occitane shows from now on so he can do a bit of 'watch-spotting' (with the volume off!).

Being happy with my £9.99 Casio from Argos when I used to wear a watch, I had no idea watch-watching is a thing. Less of an idea there were so many expensive watch brands out there.
Watch-aholics can probably give you chapter and verse on the subject. My brother knows and has a number of very old and little known brands in his wrist wardrobe.

Watch-aholics can probably give you chapter and verse on the subject. My brother knows and has a number of very old and little known brands in his wrist wardrobe.

I'm learning that from my friend. I was :eek: when she told me he had a watch wardrobe. Watch wardrobe! With winding boxes that apparently keep them ticking that cost several hundred pounds.

And there's me thinking my beauty spend on QVC used to be excessive!

£40K on a watch?? I bought a house in Edinburgh for that amount, it was 18 years ago though lol. I wouldn't spend that much money on a watch even if I had it.

CC

Yes, fool and money and all that. My friend's hubby tells me you can buy fantastic ('really excellent fantastic' in his words) fakes for £1k! With 'real fake boxes and papers' to go with them.

My friend bought an armful of fake Rolexes from Canal Street in NYC several years ago for $10. Apparently, it's not good to buy fakes as they fuel criminal gangs. Personally, I think charging £40K+ for a watch is criminal enough.

My SIL has wearing one of his two expensive watches which was spotted by a car salesman, when I booked a test drive, within two seconds of him getting out of his car. They gabbed about watches for ages whilst I considered purchasing a new runaround. I love my £30 Debenhams watch.

Latest posts

Back