Alison keenan has Osterprosis of the spine?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think her cancer and the treatment has made her more vulnerable to this. Tough that she has another medical condition to cope with.

She is on with Phil with the steam Mop TSV I am sure he has been on the Sheery he seems half cut but they are having a great time laughing, it is quite funny.

Aw, bless her, she's been through so much already. My friend has osteoporosis of the spine and there are things that can be done to help a bit, but it's always painful.

I am the stage before full osterprosis in hips and spine. I am now on high dose prescription calcium tablets for life. I am sure Ali's GP will do the same.

Should have drank my milk as a child

Poor Alison - and you, too, Donna. Definitely keep up with your treatment and don't forget you need vit D to absorb it.

I watched my mum deteriorate with this horrible condition. She lived inside a medically moulded body case that only came off for a shower. I hated seeing her in pain.

I am the stage before full osterprosis in hips and spine. I am now on high dose prescription calcium tablets for life. I am sure Ali's GP will do the same.

Should have drank my milk as a child

After chemo and years of preventative medication which actually deteriorates the bones.I am the same as you Donna. i was given high dose calcium but had to come off them as thought I was having a heart attack at times when on them. Like everyone else we just have to grin and bare it. No doubt this is what has happened to AK bones

This is so often the problem, treatment for one thing can leave you vulnerable to something else. I'm sorry to hear about this, from the sound of it she's already been through the mill without this as well.

This is so often the problem, treatment for one thing can leave you vulnerable to something else. I'm sorry to hear about this, from the sound of it she's already been through the mill without this as well.

Yes, my mum's started after being given too high a dose of steroids.

Latest posts

Back