Alison Young - Sales Assistant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Xerophytic

Registered Shopper
ok nice to see someone earning a living
but, hey... give us a break
the voice ... please comment on others, do!!
the skirts ... yes, you have legs .. but, some time ago or (tonight) show us your pants
thoughts ... any of your originals ?
Could QVC produce a professional ... no we get a Sales Assistant ... and an self important one at that
Any comments?
Xero' xx

Not sure but Ali seemed to have lost her dress sense quite a while ago.

Short skirts and dresses which do nothing for her. Even with the opaque(sp) tights you can see she does not have the legs for this style. The big shoulder thing with that black dress she wears with the studs things on it. Makes her look like she has no neck. These styles might be on trend:mysmilie_17: but you are better dressing for your body shape than trying too hard and looking like mutton dressed as lamb.

The high pitched wail as she gets excited. Dogs round the country start howling as only they can hear it.

Sometimes wonder if she has been sniffing the BE too long and the result is its rotted her brain. Now she only repeats the same mantras over and over and over and over for each show and brand. Stop sniffing the BE and get yourself a new script the print has faded on the current one.

LOL Donna! :mysmilie_61:

I have visions of AY doing a line of BE on a toilet lid at Marco Polo House (she has to do it in secret cos she's using the "Fair" foundation shade which QVC deny existence of!).

Jude xx

Not sure but Ali seemed to have lost her dress sense quite a while ago.

Short skirts and dresses which do nothing for her. Even with the opaque(sp) tights you can see she does not have the legs for this style. The big shoulder thing with that black dress she wears with the studs things on it. Makes her look like she has no neck. These styles might be on trend:mysmilie_17: but you are better dressing for your body shape than trying too hard and looking like mutton dressed as lamb.

The high pitched wail as she gets excited. Dogs round the country start howling as only they can hear it.

Sometimes wonder if she has been sniffing the BE too long and the result is its rotted her brain. Now she only repeats the same mantras over and over and over and over for each show and brand. Stop sniffing the BE and get yourself a new script the print has faded on the current one.

A while back she said her husband chose one of her outfits.

She could look much better if she got someone to help her pick styles and colours that suit her (and I don't mean she should enlist Glenn!). She is on television presenting goods that are supposed to enhance the customer's appearance but some of the outfits she picks do absolutely nothing for her.

LOL Donna! :mysmilie_61:

I have visions of AY doing a line of BE on a toilet lid at Marco Polo House (she has to do it in secret cos she's using the "Fair" foundation shade which QVC deny existence of!).

Jude xx

:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

I quite like AY but not as much as I used to. I learnt a lot from her knowledge and tips in the early days but now she just goes for the hard sell.

Yes I know she is there to sell but I am more interested in what a product does, the heritatge of the brand, where they source their ingredients, whether its tested on animals and who should use it than whether Cheyl Cole and her Mam!! et all use something.

If I know more about a range i can make a decision on whether it might be good for me.

Its getting very tedious and i don't watch nearly as many beauty shows as I once did.

Latest posts

Back