Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not too sure, but I think that there are two options of Essential Moisturiser with spf, the spf50+ being a new addition to the range. I wish they did a duo of Essential Moisturiser and Essential Moisturiser with spf, I think that they did do it but I’ve missed it back then.

I'm going by Alpha-H's website. The other products may be produced for elsewhere, but do not appear to be part of their core range. See for yourself here: https://www.alpha-h.com/Home.aspx

As I was watching TVSN earlier this week, Michelle did the application and she didn’t put it close to lashes but on the cheekbone, just an observation.

As I was using the eye cream this morning, I noticed that the plastic cap has cracked half way through after just one week of use (((
Not good, as this is essential to keeping the contents from spoiling. I’ve noticed this with all the pump tubes that have a cap, but wasn’t bothered as it wasn’t having an impact on the contents. I now have all my tubes that I use with an elastic band across the caps to keep them together.

There seems to be a lot of negative reviews, like 98%, about the new eye cream stinging, thanks goodness I didn’t react and I can see some improvements on the lower lids, where I use it primarily. How are people getting on with this TSV?

Yes the cap has broken on mine too,I don't have sensitive skin but I just cannot use the eye cream within 10 minutes my eyes have started stinging & watering so reluctantly I have cancelled my Advance delivery,shame as I love the cleanser.

I had some stinging with the eye cream but that was because i was rubbing my eyes after using it , i tend to squeeze a small amount on my finger and put it around the eye area and then use the ceramic applicator to massage in, thankfully i haven't had anymore stinging.

Im now only using Alpha H products , i love the balancing cleanser and im using Liquid Gold 3 or 4 times a week. The Balancing Moisturiser and mask duo are great , i adore the smell of the mask so im using that twice a week atm.

The cleanser is nice. I still prefer my balm cleanser but the Alpha H one is quick and easy so I am using it 3-4 days a week.

I like the eye cream for daytime use. My cap has not broken (yet)

And so far no sensitivity to liquid gold. I am using a small amount on 2 nights a week. I have had a couple of spots break out. I will persevere with it and if I get results I will keep the advanced order.

And so far no sensitivity to liquid gold. I am using a small amount on 2 nights a week. I have had a couple of spots break out. I will persevere with it and if I get results I will keep the advanced order.

Is the spot breakout a good thing? I've noticed I've had a little breakout on my cheeks, near my nose and this is somewhere I don't usually get spots (I've been using Liquid Gold x3 nights a week).

As I was using the eye cream this morning, I noticed that the plastic cap has cracked half way through after just one week of use (((

Mine has a crack in it too. I've been using mine for two weeks now. I left a review before I noticed it, otherwise I would have commented.

Overall I really like my TSV and I intend to keep the auto delivey going.

The balancing cleanser is lovely to use. Very efficient with a SBC pink shammy. Love the Liquid Gold tingle. And the eye cream ceramic applicator is so cool & refreshing. I definitely see a different on application.

Is the spot breakout a good thing? I've noticed I've had a little breakout on my cheeks, near my nose and this is somewhere I don't usually get spots (I've been using Liquid Gold x3 nights a week).
I think yes, it is a good thing, because the glycolic acid draws out the impurities which are under the skin. :)

Did you tell Alpha-H about the broken cap of the new eye cream? I think they might be interested and maybe send a replacement (some people on Facebook received their TSV cleansers broken and got a replacement, that's why I am mentioning it). My TSV was o.k., nothing broken or cracked, but haven't tried the eye cream yet as there are others to use up first.:)

Did you tell Alpha-H about the broken cap of the new eye cream? I think they might be interested and maybe send a replacement (some people on Facebook received their TSV cleansers broken and got a replacement, that's why I am mentioning it). My TSV was o.k., nothing broken or cracked, but haven't tried the eye cream yet as there are others to use up first.:)

Do you know the best way to let them know? Thanks in advance.

People told them about the broken cleanser via Facebook, so I guess that's a good idea. I mailed them via the contact form on their webpage.

I am loving the TAC and LG, I also really like the eye cream but the ceramic lid keeps coming off. I see a few folk have said their lid was cracked, but is anyone else finding it won't stay on the tube? I am applying the cream with my fingers, but even when I just use the lid to help smooth the cream in it comes off. Annoying...

Didn't they say in the presentation you are not to screw both parts of the lid, but just one of them?

Ahhhhhh! The presentation I watched didn't mention anything about the lid, and there was nothing in the instructions about it. I was just taking whole the lid off, I didn't realise it was in two parts! I have now been able to fix it. Thanks :)

My eye cream lid also cracked and a chunk fell off!
I thought perhaps I'd damaged it myself without realising but looks like it's a production problem.
I think the product should still be fine because the lid had a plastic pin stopper inside which seals the hole in the ceramic applicator. Hope that makes sense!

Mine was almost falling apart just before I caught it with an elastic band, and when this fails, I'm going to try sellotape and after that just use the pin in the cap. All Alpha H new caps are rubbish, they seem to invest all in a product itself which is good, but compromise on the packaging.

I decided to email the lady who is arranging for a sample of the triple action cleanser to be sent to me about the cracks in my eye cream lid. Thanks for everyone's help.

Latest posts

Back