Am I seeing things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lipglossaddict

Is it just me or does skelator,aka jill franks look like she might be pregnant..she seems to sporting a bump(albeit small) and keeps resting her hand on her tummy!!

donna255

VIP Shopper
There was a post like this some months back. Next time on air she was wearing tight jeans and top.

Doubt it, could be period bloating? Not sure if she has started the menopause? She is same age as Alison Young so mid or somewhat over mid forties.

TopCat

The most effectual TopCat
She's too old to be dropping sprogs....

AJL-C

VIP Shopper
I think she has a lovely figure, she looks amazing for her age, the clothes she wears look great on her, she always looks well groomed IMO :happy:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
QUOTE=lipglossaddict;474620]Is it just me or does skelator,aka jill franks look like she might be pregnant..she seems to sporting a bump(albeit small) and keeps resting her hand on her tummy!![/QUOTE]

Nah, she swallowed a pea...:biggrin:

S

Spooky

She was on Butler and Wilson the other day sporting a t shirt they were selling and she said she had the small size on but it was too big!!! for her so she was wearing it as a dress. She must be miniscule!

AJL-C

VIP Shopper
She looks like she has a very small frame to me, naturally thin.

Lottie

Silly Moo
I think she's far too thin and shapeless. Bag of bones.

Catkins

VIP Shopper
I quite like her too but I do think that sometimes she can look a bit gaunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreassft
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks