Amica the Beautiful Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here it is:

'Good afternoon everyone, it's Will here. I'm due to hold a Liz Earle Q&A session on our Facebook page later today, but before this happens I must say that all of us here at QVC are so sad to learn that the beautiful Amica has passed away, our thoughts are with her family and friends, she will be truly missed. xx'

Lots of comments already over 75 and lots of other separate posts too xx

i've just read this and my heart is pounding with the shock, sadness and unfairness that this dreadful group of diseases can still hurt so many people in the day and age. Obviously my condolences go to her family, close friends and her QVC colleagues, but can I also urge everyone to support, in whatever ways you can, all efforts to raise money for cancer research.

Linda xx

It must be doubly hard for the Q models who worked with her for years to have to keep smiling when their hearts must be in bits. I never met Amica or corresponded with her, but when you have watched someone on TV for close on 20 years you feel an affinity and I am deeply sad for her suffering and for her family's loss.

I'm so sorry. Amica seemed a truly lovely person inside and out, she is gone far far too soon and my heart goes out to her family.

I suggest people try to keep the thread on topic then rather than quoting a post that may have offended them. This can only have the effect of keeping a worthwhile thread off topic by drawing attention

Oh please. I do not need anyone to suggest that i keep a thread on topic as I'm quite aware of the way things work on a forum. I felt offended and quoted the post in order to show why.I refered to Amica at the start and the end of my post and apologised in between for having to refer to a post that as I said before should never have appeared in this thread in the first place.

I'm genuinely sorry for offending you and I'd never want to demean any family touched by ASD. And I'm also sorry for diverting the thread away from the main topic.

Q's FB page have changed their profile pic to one of Beulah and Amica after the outpouring of sympathy with a more fitting tribute to be planned in the week.

QVC's facebook page have changed thier profile picture to a split shot of Amica and Beulah.

I have not posted for a long time but felt I had to. I am gutted to hear this dreadful news & my thoughts & prayers are with Amica 's family & friends. My sympathies also to Beulah's family. I was not aware she was ill.

RIP lovely ladies.

I too have not posted for a while, and even though I have never met Amica or anyone who knows her personally, I am absolutely furious that anyone has died from this evil disease at such at young age, who seems such a genuine person, with so much ahead of her.

We must all give as much as we can, financially or in time, to charities that research or assist sufferers, and their families, and come out fighting, as Amica did for so long. That would be the best way to honour her life and others too who have been taken to soon.

(sorry for ranting)
RIP

I feel very sad for Amica and Beulah, and of course their friends and family. Life is horrible sometimes. Seems to pick out the wrong people while the bad keep living.

What about those viewers who don't have access to a computer /facebook / twitter, and have no idea why those lovely models are no longer on air. I think Q should make a quiet mention to their viewing audience at their sadness of this news.

Rest in Peace AMICA, God bless you and keep you safe in his arms. Sincere condolences to your family and friends at this very sad time xxx

I burn a candle for Amica and her grieving family.

"When we are gone, they will remain,
wind and rock, fire and rain.
They will remain when we return.
The wind will blow and the fire will burn".

Inge x

When Ernest Borgnine died they mentioned it on the Morning Show and every show Tova did on her first visit since his passing began with an acknowledgement of all the comforting wishes she'd received from viewers. It just seems strange, contemptuous even that they don't acknowledge the death of a well known face who was with the channel for so many years - do they think their viewers/customers live in the same bubble that they do?

Such sad news, I thought beautiful Amica was having more treatment when I didn't see her on QVC. What I remember is her constant smile, her lovely personality shone through even though we didn't know her personally. Rest in peace dear Amica.

Lets not forget our thoughts & prayers for Ali Keenan as well. What on earth must she be thinking & feeling at the moment? This must be a dreadful blow to her.

Latest posts

Back