Andi Peters is excruciating

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I think Mrs Dale has her own shop, Mr Julia is a musician, Mr Ali K is a consultant of some sort, Mr Jacki is a GP, Mrs Simon has her own business. I doubt if any 'other half' is a bin man or go office cleaning for a living.

I've often wondered if those who don't have children do any other job, because their hours on Q never add up to 35 hours. Well, apart from Craig that is.
Have you factored in all those hours spent doing pre show preparation as we all know they don’t just rock up, put on a load of slap, look to see if there are any freebies and go on air? 😂 LOL

I reckon they are on two hundred pounds an hour but pay tax accordingly. They get loads of stuff for free to try so they can describe fully what they are selling.
Aren't they supposed to declare "freebies" to the tax man/woman as well???

I think it is safe to say they are clearly a very comfortably off lot in general. They don’t exactly exude a relentless struggle for money and survival from their demeanours. Yet, so often, they use as a selling tool, the need to purchase an item that will save you money. The mob from their main rival channel are pursuing that line incessantly currently with their portable money saving ceramic radiators, though somewhat unsurprisingly, none of their presenters appear to have them and are happy enough with their money burning heating systems.

It certainly appears QVC is a front of house ‘employer’ nobody wants to leave. People like Brook, Franks, Roberts, Young etc. have been their longer than my poor old mum’s Green Shield Stamps carriage clock was on her flat’s living room mantle piece. And if they do think the grass is greener, like old Skin did years back, they will soon want to return ‘home’ again, if it will ‘ave ’em!

Good point DoC. The only presenters I've heard say they 'have' something is Sally Jack and Denise, if they have an item of fashion.

There isn't a QVC presenter who hasn't said they own an item. Sadly we all know its a freebie and most have kitted out their homes with 'stuff' from the QVC department store, and no doubt none of them have ever paid full price for family and friends gifts.

Always bit of a giggle which products delboy targets to present,mainly expensive items 90% of the time.
Still it’s a living I suppose 🤣😂🤔

Really? When everyone is totally broke after Christmas and New Year? What will the sales angle be? Shop early for summer BBQ? I'm over Q food.

CC
He mentioned it at the end of the finale last week. I was surprised because of the time of the year so totally agree with what you’re saying CC. He must be creating sales because,as we all know, it’s all about the profit at QVC.

Latest posts

Back