Andrew Bagley - What On Earth.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unfort I think its down to our genes, my husband is quite young looking and no baldness on his fathers side. I just wondered if anyone on here would pay nearly £100 for a skin cream.

Unfort I think its down to our genes, my husband is quite young looking and no baldness on his fathers side. I just wondered if anyone on here would pay nearly £100 for a skin cream.

I have paid £60 but only when it is on easy pays.

Sadly yes, and more. And not because I fancied the nice pot! I make sure I have had a decent sized tester and genuinely like the product before forking out large amounts. I do think it's the case that for some things, you get what you pay for - eye creams would be a particular case in point for me. I see a real difference in my wrinkles/orbital area when I'm using certain (sadly more expensive) products as opposed to a cheaper brand. It's each to their own - please don't shoot me down in flames, I work hard for my money!

Sadly yes, and more. And not because I fancied the nice pot! I make sure I have had a decent sized tester and genuinely like the product before forking out large amounts. I do think it's the case that for some things, you get what you pay for - eye creams would be a particular case in point for me. I see a real difference in my wrinkles/orbital area when I'm using certain (sadly more expensive) products as opposed to a cheaper brand. It's each to their own - please don't shoot me down in flames, I work hard for my money!

No I think people can spend their money on what they want as we all like different things.

How old is AY?
How old is LE?

I thought they were both late forties /early fifties but mainly because I remember Liz Earle used to be on This Morning year's ago. I am mid forties and I'm sure she was in her early thirties then. I could be wrong.

I think AY is 44 or 45 at the most.
LE I do remember her from the early 90's on TV, not sure but would think she would be around 45 too.

Never spent £100 on face creams but according to AY ml for ml I am getting this worth from the kits.:mysmilie_17:

I think AY is 44 or 45 at the most.
LE I do remember her from the early 90's on TV, not sure but would think she would be around 45 too.

Never spent £100 on face creams but according to AY ml for ml I am getting this worth from the kits.:mysmilie_17:

That's because you're getting one full size item for your TSV price and the rest of the ml for ml value which amounts to oodles of cash is only costing you £1.73............

Latest posts

Back