Animaux Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brighthunter

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else think the panther ring had a freakishly long leg? Lyndsey was raving about it looking like it cost thousands of pounds. Good to see different jewellery that isn't jade though

I only caught about five minutes of it, as I find Lyndsey very hard going. When she announced the a Seahorse was a mythical creature I had to turn over. Pretty sure I saw some in an aquarium, perhaps I was distracted by the Unicorns galloping by….
🤣

I only caught about five minutes of it, as I find Lyndsey very hard going. When she announced the a Seahorse was a mythical creature I had to turn over. Pretty sure I saw some in an aquarium, perhaps I was distracted by the Unicorns galloping by….

I would say that Lyndsey is as thick as pig s**t - but as the pig is a mythical creature and doesn't really exist, I'll just have to say that she's not particularly bright instead.

I would say that Lyndsey is as thick as pig s**t - but as the pig is a mythical creature and doesn't really exist, I'll just have to say that she's not particularly bright instead.
it’s not the first time Lindsey strikes me with this level of being daft!

On one of her early “coffee club” 7am hour, she shared another “Pearl of knowledge”, she was selling a Dragonfly pendant and described the dragonfly as the fairytale mythical creature 😅😂🤭! The producer pointed out that it’s not really..she continued to giggle and say that she thought the it was a mythical creature from fairy tales.

Lindsey, in particular, is very peculiar lady…besides the shrieking and hyperventilating , her overall mannerisms are of a small child on Christmas morning, very very cringeworthy 😬🤭

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back