Another one bites the dust????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that the range with the elderly lady as one of the guest presenters ? Maybe it will be shown closer to Christmas as it makes pretty presents.

or visit your nearest market and look for the tat stall. you'll find plenty similar :grin:

Is that the range with the elderly lady as one of the guest presenters ? Maybe it will be shown closer to Christmas as it makes pretty presents.

Yes, it is a family run business. There are no links for it on QVC website, I think it's gone for good.

the son of the old lady was once on as the guest and he was asked where the name "old tuptonware" came from.
"ummm, errrrrrr... i think its a place in the midlands"

derbyshire actually, near chesterfield to be exact. either way it bore no relationship with the heritage of the pottery which may as well have been made in taiwan.

the son of the old lady was once on as the guest and he was asked where the name "old tuptonware" came from.
"ummm, errrrrrr... i think its a place in the midlands"

derbyshire actually, near chesterfield to be exact. either way it bore no relationship with the heritage of the pottery which may as well have been made in taiwan.

Oh dear !!!:doh:

Latest posts

Back