Another website bug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I've come across this quite often. I am LOGGED IN and try to ask a question, but it says I must be logged in to do that.

As you can see from the screenshot, I AM logged in, and I can read all my account information and orders etc, but not ask a question!

In the past, I have had to log out and log back in, but can't be bothered this time, and QVC never answer anyway :(

Screenshot (2184)_LI.jpg

I've come across this quite often. I am LOGGED IN and try to ask a question, but it says I must be logged in to do that.

As you can see from the screenshot, I AM logged in, and I can read all my account information and orders etc, but not ask a question!

In the past, I have had to log out and log back in, but can't be bothered this time, and QVC never answer anyway :(

View attachment 26498
😡 The above is just typical of the the Q webshite (sic). It’s so primitive. My pet hate is when I click on “like” underneath a review and it takes me to the login page before I can even do that, then I have to go and search the item again because it doesn’t take me back to the item page.

And another bug, of the 100s of orders I've made over 20 years, my order history shows a grand total of only a DOZEN, at competely random dates back to 2015, but with more recent orders missing.
Yep, again, same here: a few orders from the last 12-18 months and then a bag I ordered in 2013!

Latest posts

Back