Anthony Heywood leaving.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Anthony. I hope he isn't going but I can understand if he wants to move on and do other things. It's only natural.

Anyway, it isn't confirmed so I won't blub just yet.

i lkie anthony very much. he seems knowlegable enough without trying too hard and quite intersting to listen to.
theres no smoke without fire it seems like anthony has wanted to leave for some time...

i still miss daniel green........loved them green eyes!!!:clapping:

Well I shall miss tottylicious Anthony. I used to feel a bit like you about him Jacqualina, but warmed to him very much and find he's got a really impish sense of humour - and he's not insincere either. Will be very sorry to see him go if the rumours are true.

I am away for a couple of days & then come back to the news that Anthony might be departing QVC! I'm with Cavegirl here in the 'tottylicious club'!!! But these youngsters have got to make their mark on the world. Good luck Anthony, we'll miss you ( if you go!)

I know Anthony does have lots of other work that he does but to be honest I would miss him!. I know he can sometimes irritate the heck out of us but also he makes me laugh and lets face it, he doesn't have much competition from the other Male Presenters.

:up::flower:

Well that explains why he's been looking like an old scruff lately.

He doesn't look very tidy when he does the Morning Show.

A little bird at QVC tells me AH is leaving. That's all I know!

That might explain why Dale Franklin has been doing most of the elctrical shows.I can't stomach him.He's smarmy , disingenuous,and full of himself..a male Julia Robert.
Anthony made the elctric /PC/gadget shows both fun and interesting,and I'm sorry he's going.
It's bad enough that in the main, QVC have nothing very new to show in terms of what they sell on these shows,but having somebody present them who turns me off big time...will make me turn off full time now.
I 've pretty much had a bellyful of QVC anyway.

That might explain why Dale Franklin has been doing most of the elctrical shows.I can't stomach him.He's smarmy , disingenuous,and full of himself..a male Julia Robert.
Anthony made the elctric /PC/gadget shows both fun and interesting,and I'm sorry he's going.
It's bad enough that in the main, QVC have nothing very new to show in terms of what they sell on these shows,but having somebody present them who turns me off big time...will make me turn off full time now.
I 've pretty much had a bellyful of QVC anyway.

Couldn't agree more, I was really surprised last night when Anthony wasn't presenting the Acer computer but maybe this explains why.

Is this still hearsay?
I really enjoy watching Anthony especially when he is on with Dawn Bibby. In my opinion he is the only male presenter who is any good at what he does, most are too interested in the camera. He is good to look at, interested in the products hes selling and very often funny. If this is true I will miss him big time.

I am surprised he hasn't left before now tbh, I'm not bothered really, bring back Dean I say! Do you know I can't remember him at IW either but clearly he was there, was he around when Ellis did her beanies (ahem) cos that's when I watched?

I dont like AH either I also have been away for a few days and tbh Im beginning to think that QVC dont have an appraisal system for their employees otherwise they would have very few left

I cant believe anyone could like creepy anthony's style of presenting. But hey, thats just me.

Now, if Glen, (I know bugger all about womens fashion) Cambell were to go, that would be so brill. I cant stand him talking rubbish and winging it. I love watching the fashion hours but when Glen is on its an insult and I switch off.

I think Charlie and Dale are lovely, they seem like gentleman. Craig is not bad either.

Didn't we go thru this last year? I thought I saw Anthony say on air that he was leaving.

Maybe it was wishful thinking :tongue:

clemenzina

Is this still hearsay?
I really enjoy watching Anthony especially when he is on with Dawn Bibby. In my opinion he is the only male presenter who is any good at what he does, most are too interested in the camera. He is good to look at, interested in the products hes selling and very often funny. If this is true I will miss him big time.

hear hear, (or is it here here ?) couldn't have put it better myself.

Linda

It's deja vu - I told ya, he was supposed to be leaving a year (?) ago. Is it a recurring publicity stunt? :giggle:

clemenzina

I think Anthony should be the only presenter to do the tech shows. I am fed up of all the silly bints thinking they know it all, or pretending to be dumb and ask really stupid questions! The guest presenters do nothing more than recommend the product and read out info anyone could find. Even the local salesmen in Comet have more knowledge than these so called 'experts'!! At least Anthony is a tech fan and really does know what he is talking about (and I know as I live with one:cheeky: lol).

Is this still hearsay?

Absolutely agree, couldn't have put it better.

Linda :clapping:

Latest posts

Back