Apple ipad Air TSV 02/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We can look forward to another great bargain!

Bargain?? Not. A person would have to be mad to buy this.You can get twicw the storage ...32 GB for less than they're selling it on QVC.Yeah you have 30 days to return.Most won't.You cant go wrong with it and quality is the best,but 16 GB of storage is nothing.
I,ve just seen 32 GB Air for £383.The "extras" they're throwing in are nothing.You want storage space for photos,films,books,music.You can pick up cases etc for little money.This is no bargain..not by a long stretch.

i was foolishly looking forward to seeing this TSV as my son has asked for an ipad air for his birthday so I was hoping to see easy pay (which ok there is), but why oh why do you get all that junk with it, all it does it put the price up. and also why do QVC only ever sell the smallest memory ipads? how stupid are you Q?

oh and i don't like the P&P, with apple it used to be free - when they first joined Q

i was foolishly looking forward to seeing this TSV as my son has asked for an ipad air for his birthday so I was hoping to see easy pay (which ok there is), but why oh why do you get all that junk with it, all it does it put the price up. and also why do QVC only ever sell the smallest memory ipads? how stupid are you Q?

oh and i don't like the P&P, with apple it used to be free - when they first joined Q

They put the extras with it, cause otherwise they know they would never be able to do a deal which looks good, and maybe impressive, back up softeare who the hell needs that, executive pen my arse, Im sure some would buy it if it was just sold at normal price, but with easypays, as ipads aren't cheap.

QVC sell the smallest ones, as can you imagine what they would charge otherwise

why do you need backup software ?

my daughter has a ipod and it backs it up on the pc when you plug it in, and they are saying its worth £95 for the SOS backup for 150gb, just looked on there website and its $59.99 around £35 for unlimited backup , seems they are telling porkies ??

http://ww2.sosonlinebackup.com/pricing/

Heard Lee say on Q last night, you don't need a PC, but you do to sync it up with ITunes if that's your thing.
W
Ive had an ipad air since Wednesday and I love it, bit excessive but I also got myself a pair of Bluetooth Headphones, as wires, just get tangled up, on there own.

I have Cerebral Palsy, and only one fully working hand, and have never been able to use game consules, so have been stuck to my laptop, but with my ipad and being able to play games, just by swiping with my finger ideal

Charlie admitted at launch, the ipad itself is available from the Apple website for £399 - he got that in immediately, so he could explain that, whilst we are paying more for this, we are getting way more than that in added value! And not things we won't use, but which are necessary. Perhaps. But the majority of buyers will just want to splash out on the ipad for now and, if required, will buy the rest as and when.
When will the Q realise that, when it comes to this brand, sales would be higher if it offered an excellent price on the machine, without the 'added value'? Apple does not allow it's authorised dealers to sell it's products cheaply, so it is not all the Q's fault, that it would not be able to offer exceptional deals, without including it in a package.
The solution? Sell Apple on QVC, just don't have them as tsvs, in an attempt to make us think we are getting a bargain. Apple and bargain are not two words I would use in the same sentence.

Charlie admitted at launch, the ipad itself is available from the Apple website for £399 - he got that in immediately, so he could explain that, whilst we are paying more for this, we are getting way more than that in added value! And not things we won't use, but which are necessary. Perhaps. But the majority of buyers will just want to splash out on the ipad for now and, if required, will buy the rest as and when.
When will the Q realise that, when it comes to this brand, sales would be higher if it offered an excellent price on the machine, without the 'added value'? Apple does not allow it's authorised dealers to sell it's products cheaply, so it is not all the Q's fault, that it would not be able to offer exceptional deals, without including it in a package.
The solution? Sell Apple on QVC, just don't have them as tsvs, in an attempt to make us think we are getting a bargain. Apple and bargain are not two words I would use in the same sentence.

EXACTLY Louise.!!

Saw DF on the 4pm show and she managed to shoehorn a plug for her wretched novels into the show, because of the kindle connection. The woman knows no shame.

I have used them a couple of times, you buy a voucher then use the link they supply and you will get the discounted price, always been good

my sister has two I-pads and she has given me her opinion. buy a basic one as there is hardly any difference in how they work. buy the smaller one as the larger I-pad is too big to carry around. you can always add gb's later but she says she just deletes stuff.

my sister has two I-pads and she has given me her opinion. buy a basic one as there is hardly any difference in how they work. buy the smaller one as the larger I-pad is too big to carry around. you can always add gb's later but she says she just deletes stuff.

You can't add memory to an ipad but I've never filled mine up, and I agree with what your sister says. I went for an older model when I got mine and its ace.

I got a Mobilelite as demoed on QVC but bought from Amazon cheaper and no pp. This effectively allows extra memory on an ipad, I have 64gb extra using this, it connects using its own wifi, so you don't need your own. You could use it up a mountain to watch a video if you wanted to.

Latest posts

Back