Ashwood Handbags TSV 10/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lloyd!! I was hoping you weren't going to say that lol. Actually there's a really nice coral bag for just £49. Oooooh, tempted.

CC
I wanted this to go with a bag my friend gave me for my Birthday:

Must sit on my hands.

"BUYYY ITTTT"!
Noooo, I already have 4 LG purses to go with other bags.
They sent me a code for extra 10% off sale prices, this wallet was showing as sold out, so couldn’t get it. It’s now back in the sale, but the code has expired.

This was the one I liked. Bit of a steal.
I miss the Lulu G shows, used to really enjoy watching. Thought the brand ambassador was excellent. QVC don't have any good bag shows these days, apart from the odd Radley - or am I just missing them?

I wonder if they still have the shop in the west End. I couple pop in. Russel and Bromley have a fab sale huge reductions

I love this, but fortunately have zero use for it, as I certainly can’t afford it.
Not Lulu Guinness but far more affordable are some look a likeys from Shein. Don`t knock em til you`ve tried them !
I saw a clutch bag in a shop in Cadiz when we docked there on our cruise in April. I regretted not buying it and it was around 31 euros. I found the exact same bag on Shein and it cost me £12.95 delivered and believe me it is the exact same bag.
Lots of shell shaped evening bags on there ranging from a fiver upwards and hardly a bag which will be used daily.
https://www.shein.co.uk/pdsearch/crystal shell bag/?ici=s1`EditSearch`crystal%20shell%20bag`_fb`d0`PageHome&search_source=1&search_type=all&src_identifier=st%3D2%60sc%3Dcrystal%20shell%20bag%60sr%3D0%60ps%3D1&src_module=search&src_tab_page_id=page_home1689461646142

Not Lulu Guinness but far more affordable are some look a likeys from Shein. Don`t knock em til you`ve tried them !
I saw a clutch bag in a shop in Cadiz when we docked there on our cruise in April. I regretted not buying it and it was around 31 euros. I found the exact same bag on Shein and it cost me £12.95 delivered and believe me it is the exact same bag.
Lots of shell shaped evening bags on there ranging from a fiver upwards and hardly a bag which will be used daily.
https://www.shein.co.uk/pdsearch/crystal shell bag/?ici=s1`EditSearch`crystal%20shell%20bag`_fb`d0`PageHome&search_source=1&search_type=all&src_identifier=st%3D2%60sc%3Dcrystal%20shell%20bag%60sr%3D0%60ps%3D1&src_module=search&src_tab_page_id=page_home1689461646142
I've seen dreadful reviews on Trustpilot about Shein plus the working conditions are really bad.
I would perhaps order if I thought it would be ok but goods have to be returned to China and customers incur all custom charges and postage. Some were saying it cost more to return than the goods cost. Then there is the problem of getting a refund.

I've seen dreadful reviews on Trustpilot about Shein plus the working conditions are really bad.
I would perhaps order if I thought it would be ok but goods have to be returned to China and customers incur all custom charges and postage. Some were saying it cost more to return than the goods cost. Then there is the problem of getting a refund.
I have an account with Shein uk and this is their return system. It seems pretty straight forward and no custom charges etc. I`ve only had a couple of items from them, the clutch bag I mentioned and a pair of espadrilles, both 100% fine. Both arrived within a few days and delivered by Evri.

My lovely niece has recently moved to London for work (bless her, she’s only 21 and doing so well with her career) so I’ve just ordered this for her birthday next month

Awww 🥰 that’s so thoughtful Mr M, you’re a good Uncle.

I have an account with Shein uk and this is their return system. It seems pretty straight forward and no custom charges etc. I`ve only had a couple of items from them, the clutch bag I mentioned and a pair of espadrilles, both 100% fine. Both arrived within a few days and delivered by Evri.
👍👍

My daughter has a fair amount of dresses from Shein and I have to say, I'm really impressed with the quality for the prices she pays. They launder well and don't particularly crease. She has just bought a fabulous green fascinator for a wedding. It cost around £8 , honestly it looks like it cost so much more. It arrived in perfect condition in tissue paper. I'm going to give them a go! Apparently they are planning on opening a whole batch of shops in the UK.

My daughter has a fair amount of dresses from Shein and I have to say, I'm really impressed with the quality for the prices she pays. They launder well and don't particularly crease. She has just bought a fabulous green fascinator for a wedding. It cost around £8 , honestly it looks like it cost so much more. It arrived in perfect condition in tissue paper. I'm going to give them a go! Apparently they are planning on opening a whole batch of shops in the UK.
Good to know I'm surprised by the poor reviews,shoddy material nothing like the picture,sizing not good.etc.

I need a formal bag being a Kipling fan for all my everyday bags and purses. My sister is very very naughty and treated herself to a Versace bag. Gorgeous. We are planning some events and I know she will use that fabulous handbag. Being of lesser means I decided I need a nice bag and the sales are everywhere atm. Sooooo I popped into Russell and Bromley Knightsbridge and bought this Black grain leather bag with a little silk scarf attached. All the hardwear is gold plated brass. Its got a gold padlock attached to the chain. Was £325.00 reduced to £145.00. so I treated myself. Its quite classic and will be used for many years. I am cuddling it TIGHTLY!
Its called The Lock It Mini.

Latest posts

Back