Ashwood Handbags TSV 10/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That’s beautiful and made in Italy, you’ve tempted me now.😊
Go for it. They are online or pop into a store. The staff are very polite. I dont buy a lot from this company but what I have bough has taken years to wear out. If ever. That price isn't far off QVC branded bags. This comes with a fabric adjustable cross body strap thats removable.Its plain which makes it easy to make it look more for every day use. It has some zipped pockets but the clasp closes all the compartments even the ones with no zips.

That is gorgeous, but looks practical as well. I might just be tempted although I've never spent that much on a bag.
Go for it. I am sure if you go in the shop the staff will be very attentive or buy it online and your always covered by long distance regulations

Its also a nice size a good everyday handbag size. Its called the "Mini" but its like a medium handbag. The Beige is gorgeous but I am very careless with bags so the black will be the best bet for me.

Last edited:
Me and my sister are planning a holiday soon and I needed some nice trainers I also bought these 241014 sometimes as an older lady I dont want Addidas or Nike these are sporty but a bit different.

Me and my sister are planning a holiday soon and I needed some nice trainers I also bought these 241014 sometimes as an older lady I dont want Addidas or Nike these are sporty but a bit different.
OOOh I like those too. You do have really good taste :)

Latest posts

Back