Australian Bodycare Skin Wash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My daughter in law uses tea tree shampoo and conditioner on the girls because she says it helps deter head lice ( touch wood ! ) and she swears by it. She buys an organic make, can`t recall the name of it but they do all kinds of tea tree products.
PS just remembered the name, its called Faith in Nature

Bought 2 bars this morning , just washed my hands with it and it smells exactly like the ABC skinwash, lathers well too thanks for recommending it :)

Just got 6 bars from Edgware! Absolute bargain! That will see me through into the summer! I love this soap so much! I try and whittle them down into a small size and then I take them on hols in summer. Hope you like it!

Just got 6 bars from Edgware! Absolute bargain! That will see me through into the summer! I love this soap so much! I try and whittle them down into a small size and then I take them on hols in summer. Hope you like it!

Im really impressed used it tonight and it lathers like a Loccitane soap, I cant get up town again before the offer ends on Wednesday however checked the website and its free Uk delivery , so im ordering another 4 lol

Im really impressed used it tonight and it lathers like a Loccitane soap, I cant get up town again before the offer ends on Wednesday however checked the website and its free Uk delivery , so im ordering another 4 lol

It's good, isn't it?! One of H&B's best kept secrets! I like the fact that it's so gentle. It's not tested on animals is has a vegetable base including cocoa butter! I wouldn't normally let a soap anywhere near my face but this one is great. I might go to Kilburn tomorrow and see if they've got any more left.

It's good, isn't it?! One of H&B's best kept secrets! I like the fact that it's so gentle. It's not tested on animals is has a vegetable base including cocoa butter! I wouldn't normally let a soap anywhere near my face but this one is great. I might go to Kilburn tomorrow and see if they've got any more left.

Very impressed so far :) , Anyone ordering Online , go though Quidco and you get 10% back so in effect I paid £2.70 for 4 bars of soap delivered. The penny sale offer ends Wednesday .

Thanks for the tip about the soap Julius, I got some today and am chuffed with it, may get some more tomorrow,

Thanks for the info re H&B and the teatree soap, have ordered 4 bars :)

I use abc skin wash every day on my face, (with occasional L E cleanse and polish) Ive never found it drying and enjoy using it but I would welcome a change.
Looking forward to trying the soap.

Thanks for the tip about the soap Julius, I got some today and am chuffed with it, may get some more tomorrow,

Ah great! I'm glad you too liked that wonderful soap. It's very underrated. They could put fancy packaging and charge heaps more but for years they have been selling it in that plain orange and white box!

Thanks for the info re H&B and the teatree soap, have ordered 4 bars :)

I use abc skin wash every day on my face, (with occasional L E cleanse and polish) Ive never found it drying and enjoy using it but I would welcome a change.
Looking forward to trying the soap.

You will love the soap, Magsy. It's fabulous.

I bought 4 bars too yesterday and then I went into H&B today and bought 2kgs of pitted apricots and 500grms of dried cranberries as they were on the penny deal.

Hello, you have probably tried this one but pure coconut oil is meant to be an excellent alternative to deodorant due to it containing lauric acid and no nasty chemicals at all. I've considered it myself I must admit as I do use regular anti perspirant deodorants but I'm convinced in some strange way they make you sweat more?!

http://www.lucybee.co/coconut-oil/lucy-bee-coconut-oil-benefits/

and here is something from the RMS beauty website - the raw coconut cream they sell is certified organic coconut oil

Apply a minimal amount and work cream gently into the skin. Remove with a soft cloth. Use as a body moisturizer to soften dry elbows, knees, shoulders – anywhere you have skin! Allow coconut oil to absorb before dressing. Also works as a deodorant: Simply apply to clean, dry underarms. Excellent as a hair treatment and can even be taken internally.

Avoid using rms beauty raw coconut cream under makeup as it will cause skin to look very shiny.

Please note: It's normal for your rms beauty coconut cream to liquefy at approximately 80-90 degrees. This will have no negative effect on its quality. During warmer months, the coconut oil will typically remain in liquefied oil until room temperatures drop below the 80s, which will then cause it to solidify once more. You can use it in oil form or refrigerate if desired to keep it in its solid form.

I love the raw coconut cream, I use it as a cleansing balm. It melts and comes off more easily than standard virgin coconut oil. I use the Lucy Bee oil too for my hair, nails, body and in food, but for cleansing my face I much prefer the RMS as its less likely to leave residue. Both smell gorgeous and are full of good stuff.

A big ABC tea tree skin wash fan and like many, noticing the price increase, I have sourced an alternative, though not a direct replacement I am pleased with it's price and ingredients and mention it here for all who might be interested. http://www.drbronner.co.uk/en/tea-tree-liquid-soap-2 It's available at many places, I just put a search in google to find a cheap and no P&P supplier, depending what size you want. It's not as similar to ABC and although tea tree doesn't really smell of it that much, more just a clean smell but I water it down which you are supposed to, and it washes my body well and I use it for hand wash too, it's EXTREMELY economical. I tired it on my hair and it was horrible, do not recommend, washed it out hours later my hair felt so dull. It's great for other things too if you want to give it a try, reviews I've read mention using it in your laundry and there's loads of other types as well, had some samples but they are not like you'd expect, maybe too many years of fake smells or other brands makes you expect differently. My skin hate SLS and know that ABC put it in the their skin wash so much prefer the alternate SLS free type anyway and Dr Bronner is a great organic range. Still have half a bottle of ABC skin wash which I use every now and then but won't be buying more when it runs out.

Good old Dr Bronner magic soap has been going for many a year. When my kids were young we went camping a lot and back then it was basic tents with no mod cons. Dr Bronner was used to wash clothes, pans, the kids, your teeth and even the dog. We used to buy the unperfumed version. Its basically castille liquid soap and yes as you say, its very economical. The mention of it has brought back many memories lol of wet Welsh campsites, trying to dry wet clothes and wellies and cooking a meal for 5 in one pan on a single primus stove !

Most foaming things use sodium laureth sulphate. Holland and Barret's "Herbal Authority" tea tree soap is EXCELLENT!

Thanks for the tip, I've just ordered some for my 11yr old son. He uses the ABC skin wash at the moment, he has eczema behind his knees and sensitive skin so hopefully this soap will be ok. He washes his hair with the ABC skin wash, have you used the soap on your hair?

For the price and free p&p it's worth trying, thanks.

Latest posts

Back