Australian Bodycare Skin Wash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why not get some anyway and try this wonderful product for yourself! Get one as a handsoap and make your ABC last even longer!

Julius, did you try the soap on your hair?
Mine haven't arrived yet so not had chance to try them.

Julius, did you try the soap on your hair?
Mine haven't arrived yet so not had chance to try them.

Hi yes I did, actually. Sorry forgot to post my update. I used it on my hair and it was fine. Because I have quite dry hair I do prefer my usual Dove with Nutri oils, but I'd definitely use the tea tree soap on hols / if I ran out of shampoo. It works fine on short hair like mine.

thanks for the tip I bought the Australian tea tree soap for £1.99 in Holland and barrett. smells gorgeous just like the austaralian tea tree brand.

Boffy which one did you get? Cos we were all talking about the one with the Orange and White box - Herbal Authority. I think you may have bought the Optima.

Boffy which one did you get? Cos we were all talking about the one with the Orange and White box - Herbal Authority. I think you may have bought the Optima.

hi julius I bought the optima I really love it. is there a difference

The Optima is very good. The own brand Herbal Authority is really good too. It's very mild and non irritating, Lathers like l'Occitane for less than Imperial Leather! Everyone loves it!

The Optima is very good. The own brand Herbal Authority is really good too. It's very mild and non irritating, Lathers like l'Occitane for less than Imperial Leather! Everyone loves it!

i'll try the herbal authority. glad to find a tea tree soap. its much cheaper than buying the austaralian bodycare and soap for the money lasts a long time. I use soap everyday its my preference for years . talking about soap the Scottish fine soaps company do an au lait milk soap a dead ringer for l'occitane mik soap and at £2.99 a 300g bar in tk max and home sense an absolute bargain

Latest posts

Back