Australian Bodycare TSV 15/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the TV guide it says the ABC TSV is on the 15th of April and beauty problem solvers on the 23rd of April. The TV guide is always wrong though, so we'll have to wait and see nearer the time.

i hope it is the 15th as i have an easy pay code from easter which expires on the 16th and i'm hoping to keep it for the ABC TSV, incase i want 2 haha

It's a no brainer for me. My husband and my 2 grown up brothers love this stuff. The youngest who is 28 is in the process of buying a house. He still lives with mum at the mo and they drive each other bonkers. But when he ran out he asked my mum... "when is my sister going to get some more of this stuff". So me being soft bought him a refil pouch. He looked at it. Looked at my mum. Who promptly filled his own bottle for him! So he has sister buying it, mum topping up his bottle... Oh boy. I hope his girlfriend has patience!

I only really need the skin wash. Still got tea tree oil & and wipes. I'm not so keen on the body lotion. Will have to check out the price when it's on.

Last year they had a TSV in May & then again in August. Both between £35 & £37 and both very similar to this, so I'm guessing this TSV will be the same.

It's a no brainer for me. My husband and my 2 grown up brothers love this stuff. The youngest who is 28 is in the process of buying a house. He still lives with mum at the mo and they drive each other bonkers. But when he ran out he asked my mum... "when is my sister going to get some more of this stuff". So me being soft bought him a refil pouch. He looked at it. Looked at my mum. Who promptly filled his own bottle for him! So he has sister buying it, mum topping up his bottle... Oh boy. I hope his girlfriend has patience!

Hahah that made me laugh, especially as I have 3 sons and know all too well what a steep learning curve moving out can be. I must admit the ABC tsv is one I usually go for. My son cadged a bottle of the bodywash from me before he went out to Afghanistan and said it was the best bodywash he`d ever used. He won`t buy his own though. I usually stick a litre bottle in with his Christmas presents.

Those refill pouches are a great idea.

they really are, they are so easy to store and i find them much easier to use as i have little bottles of ABC in the shower and by the sink so it makes it easier to pour out of those pouches

Think I will definitely go for this, used the body lotion last year on my hols and never got bitten by the mosquitoes once and they usually love me, love the body wash too, makes you feel so lovely and clean, hope it is a reasonable price,

If anyone suffers prickly heat, keep the wipes for your holidays. I took some on holiday and used them on the lower part of my legs (where I get prickly heat) throughout the day. I'm not saying it was just them but I didn't have prickly heat, I'm sure between them and the Rona ross shower gel they kept it at bay

Oh I love my ABC, the TSV looks like the kind of collection you'd get on auto delivery, I've got to have it!

Looking forward to this. I ran out of the body wash in January and hadn't realised how great it was at keeping my bacne at bay!

Also, what a great collection - no faffing around with tiny sample sizes, simply the bog standard popular products that everyone likes and uses. Well done ABC! Other skincare/make up brands could learn something from this.

I've been doing a bit of research ahead of this TSV and looks like for a 1L eco refil I am looking at paying about £25 and £32 for a 1L bottle , so if the TSV is about £35 (plus the dreaded p&p) then I will probably get it, for the skin wash alone.

I've tried the skin wash before and personally I liked it, it was great for my teenage son to keep the spots at bay and I liked the smell. But I'm disappointed that looking at the ingredients it's got SLS and parabens in it, and I really try and avoid SLS in particular as it irritates my daughters and husbands skin, and makes them itch. It's strange that they see the wipes being paraben free as something to shout about as it's stated on the packaging, but they they go and whack them in the other stuff. :sad:

Latest posts

Back