AY and Will

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
This is cringe making, little go for boy. he is such a creep. don't wish to know about her lost luggage and wonderful Will found it. he is like a slave. does not make for good viewing, apart from pandering to AY, what is he for?

she is being so obnoxious to the guests, no one is allowed to explain their own product, she knows it better! The poor Eve Lom man barely allowed two sentences. just cannot watch anymore.

Good on Laura Geller for just cutting AY off at one point and getting back to talking about the product when AY was rambling on about something about her own life completely unrelated to the show.

Menopause mind ........
... Nah! I'm pretty sure he's just thru puberty!

Imagine if Simon, Charlie or Dale had a 70s style dollybird acting simple and giggling at their put downs, there'd be uproar! No wait wasn't Julia a dolly dealer or similar back in the day?

Back to Will, in what career path is it a good move to appear to be pussy whipped on shopping TV? I wonder what his dream job ambition is? Not this surely!

I have often wondered what the point of that Will is! He is AYs lap dog, a complete waste of space! I used to quite like AY but recently she has really started to get on my nerves. I am sick to death of her muttering 'your resident beauty expert' every other sentence. I have to turn her off now after 10 minutes or so. It's all about her and not the products!!!!!

She is way too big for her boots these days, enjoys putting people down and getting away with it
I quite liked her in the very early days of Qvc, but she's changed so much and she's too cocky by far.

AY must have known him socially or something for him to have a job. No idea what purpose he serves. I turn the sound off when AY is on so don't know what he says. AY has the most awful taste in clothes - she has never worn anything that I would want to buy.

Will Gowing has been involved at QVC for quite a while behind the scenes, I assume from what I was told that this has been in various capacities including technical. Then the shift to the Ipad generation saw an opening for him to get a more visible role- with AY probably because of her admitted aversion to IT but also for some of the themed events and charity events. He is also doing some presenting now on his own- I have seen Will on the QVC beauty channel for example. At the Beauty Bash last year Will was very prominent in QVC's designated IT and interactive area. I chatted to him and he was very nice and friendly.

... I like Will - I think he would make a good presenter. I would much rather listen to him than have Jill Franks squawking and wheezing at me ...

I think Ali and Will have a great relationship...imo Ali pretends to boss Will about and Will pretends to let her. The only thing that is wrong is that they think they are amusing. (for you):Laugh:

There's been a weird evolution over the years; AY has become a silly parody of herself! When I've spoken to her at events or observed her talking to others she's softly spoken and almost diffident. But once she's on camera the squawking starts and I really wish she'd rein it in. She has naturally quite a good sense of humour but this on screen persona is getting in the way of me watching beauty hours. Will probably would be a more effective presenter so let him escape AY's clutches and let him present some hours other than beauty.

I like Alison Young, love her wicked sense of humour. Some of the later-in-the-evening shows can be hilarious. Will, however, a different matter. I really don't see the point of him being there holding a Ipad. He offers nothing.

I can see the French and Saunders Christmas special. French is AY, loud grabbing things, smacking the guest presenters. Saunders as Will, smirking and telling us how he and AY go on holiday together. Wanting to put the photos up on screen every two seconds, just to show what great mates they really are. French ignoring him as she is so wrapped up it shouting too loudly or trying to get down and lick Lulu's (real one as guest on show) arse.

LOL but I'm reaching for the mental floss to get rid of that AY and Lulu image Donna!

I like Will. Granted his role seems kinda superfluous but I find him and Alison entertaining together.

Will would be okay on his own I think, he seems pleasant enough, just not as AY's sidekick.

Will is Alison's slave. Alison always interrupts the guests, and it has been pointed out to her many times but she still does it. Another one who is just as bad is Sara, she also interrupted the Eve Lom guest the other day, that woman talks so fast not one person could get a word in edge-ways. She just refused to let anyone else talk. I would hate to see her and AY both on at the same time.

Unbelievable! In the end of 2 pm LE hour AY said "Will has chased my order of..., ordered my EasiYo Yogurt so he was a good boy".
Oh, and Charlie baked her biscuits. Is Will on payroll to manage AY's private purchases? Perhaps this a part of his job description as her PA.

Oh my God, she barged in on Easiyo show and went across all yogurt jars staffing her mouth leaving Charlie and she guest speechless, and acting childish "I want this, I want that"

Latest posts

Back