AY on smashbox hour now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I remember her saying something about losing a diamond as well as the tightness issue.

I caught a virus a few years back that gave me arthritis in my hands. I woke one morning to find that my fingers had swelled & my wedding, engagement & etenity were cutting into me. I sat in the jewellers sobbing on my husband as they cut them off. My rings mean a lot to me as I fortunately have always had a happy marrigae. They were made bigger & have never had any more problem once the virus burnt itself out. I went to M&S immediately after they were cut off & got a cheap gold band to wear whist my rings were repaired.

I caught a virus a few years back that gave me arthritis in my hands. I woke one morning to find that my fingers had swelled & my wedding, engagement & etenity were cutting into me. I sat in the jewellers sobbing on my husband as they cut them off. My rings mean a lot to me as I fortunately have always had a happy marrigae. They were made bigger & have never had any more problem once the virus burnt itself out. I went to M&S immediately after they were cut off & got a cheap gold band to wear whist my rings were repaired.

awwwwww......(((hugs)))

friend of mine told a similar story. it was years ago and they went to i think it was woolies (did they ever sell cheap jewellery?) to get a temporary replacement. anyway his wife was dithering between two rings - one 50p and one 75p and he said to her "no, no, it's your wedding ring - you have the 75p one). said the shop assistant's look was priceless ;)

Latest posts

Back