B Makowsky TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hmmmmmmm the colours are bit unispiring, purple or vibrant teal would have been great.

Ali's just said nothing cheap about the bag, never a truer word said :tongue:

Speaking of :tongue: how many on the bags ? :thinking:

"Brue knows what women want" :wonder:

:wait:Well tell him not every woman wants loads of :tongue:'s over everything :doh:

:mysmilie_458:

Blimey! The going price for postage seems to be £6.45 or £6.95!!! Is Brucie going to hand deliver the bags! :cheeky:

BEWARE !The hardware is on the front only ! They craftily give you just a glimpse of the stupid non pocket at the back, so where the handles are stitched there is no metal plate like the front. A lot of money for only half a bag !!!!!!

BEWARE !The hardware is on the front only ! They craftily give you just a glimpse of the stupid non pocket at the back, so where the handles are stitched there is no metal plate like the front. A lot of money for only half a bag !!!!!!

I think it's a lot of money for a whole bag too.:thinking:

I don't like the TSV at all. The zippers are what put me off the most, plus I can't stand the huge hardware on the front and the leopard lining inside. Way overpriced too, but then again, so are all B Makoswky bags on QVC.

I was just watching the morning repeat of last night's TSV launch and I can't help wondering why, when the bag is available in black/brandy/heather grey/midnight blue/red, they kept cutting to a photograph of the bag where there was clearly a purple bag instead of the brandy option! (If you look at the video clip it's towards the end.)

I can't help feeling that, apart from the lack of attention to detail on QVC's part by screening this error, a lot of people might have liked the opportunity to buy this bag in purple. :cheeky:

Last edited:
I like B.Mak bags too but please please please let it be really horrible cos I bought two Lulu Guiness bags the other day and I'm broke now !

My money is safe. The tsv bag is as dull as dishwater with colours to match. What makes then think that having zips all over the place makes it more stylist and interesting? The only thing going for it is the quality of the leather which is always great with B Mak bags and if I had to have one, I would go for the Brandy as it looks like a really rich colour.

I spotted a camouflage bag on QVC US by B Mak which I really liked but it seems they only brought the mini version of the bag to the UK. Why can't we buy directly from QVC US?

I may be totally wrong but I'm sure I've seen this bag before or one very very similar.

I think the postage is a shocker too but I reckon it's to recoup the losses of all the bags that go missing. Mak bags are either sent in a thick plastic bag (which is fine) or a massive cardboard box that isn't sealed properly. I had one bag go missing and a couple arrive open with the bag miraculously still there. Not very impressive for an expensive item. :dull:

Having said that, I have ordered the brandy option. I love the idea of rose gold hardware and get excited by the zips! IMVHO, Mak bags are worth the price tag. Easily as good a quality as Radley but with thicker, softer leather. I do think his bags are becoming rather samey, the TSV is the only new bag that has caught my eye; although that's probably more to do with me; and I think some brighter colours wouldn't have gone amiss across the range. But attention to comments has been paid, the TSV has a full zip closure, feet on the bottom and one large interior compartment. It's ticked a lot of boxes for me. :tongue:

(Purple option Perdita? Not thinking of Mrs James are you? Tired of her Dents bag is she?). :cheeky:

My money is safe. The tsv bag is as dull as dishwater with colours to match. What makes then think that having zips all over the place makes it more stylist and interesting? The only thing going for it is the quality of the leather which is always great with B Mak bags and if I had to have one, I would go for the Brandy as it looks like a really rich colour.

I spotted a camouflage bag on QVC US by B Mak which I really liked but it seems they only brought the mini version of the bag to the UK. Why can't we buy directly from QVC US?

On QVC US they have sooooooooooooo much more choice!!! I agree I don't see why QVCUS can't ship abroad. They have the same bag as the TSV in 15 colours, yes 15....and they have purple too

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...kowsky-Glove-Leather-EastWest-Zip-Top-Satchel

I agree with you nessarose, the quality of the leather on B Mak bags is just out of this world, so soft, thick & tactile, I just adore my B Mak's...i know i know, I'm nuts :grin:

I love that shopper but I spent all my silly money on a LG OTO last week that might well go back depending on how plasticky it looks.

Latest posts

Back