B&W TSV - 27th Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Probably something left over from the 40th Anniversary party held a couple of night ago and one which I wasnt invited too! oh well, Camden Palace is very old fashioned now anyway and they'd all be tripping over their egos...... The way the likes of Julia and Claudia act sometimes you'd think QVC was a hollywood studio and they were stars in the latest blockbuster.

Hopefully something better than the last couple of B&W TSV's - all so damned similar!

A watch? Well I hope it's better than the dog watch, the strap on mine fell apart after a couple of weeks! :sad:

Maybe its a watch with a big yellow duck on the face, or even a big panda! :cheeky:

hi,

went to the B&W shop in South Molton Strret today. First time I'd had hubby with me while visiting. He mentioned that he hadn't realised that "jewellery could be quite so deafening..." :cheeky:

They also seemed to have lots of sets of the BCC awareness set available, tho I didnt check the price.

Cheers,
Karen

Seen it in black, red and purple.....not usre but maybe a gold too. Like the look of the purple one.

JR is wearing the B&W watch now, in purple with one of those rotating dials that keeps it wound up......look ok

I'm going through a purple phase at the moment and love that purple watch. Anyone got any ideas on price.

Thanks Ian

Some more info :

Join me on QVC this Friday the 27th November for our biggest TSV ever.

These fabulous watches feature a spinning dial, Swarovski Crystals, and come in a range of colours. The QVC code you will need on the day is 337313.

The Jewellery show times for Friday are:
Midnight-2am (TSV Launch)
Midday-2pm
3pm-4pm
6pm-7pm
9pm-11pm

We then have B&W World:
Saturday 9pm-11pm
Sunday 3pm-5pm

We finish with our Couture Show:
Sunday 9pm-11pm

Don't miss it! Love Simon

Attachments

• watches_290.jpg
    watches_290.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 256
Butler & Wilson Swarovski Crystal Spinning Dial Leather Strap Watch
Item Number: 337313
QVC Price £42.50
Today's Special Value Price £34.66
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Celebrate Butler & Wilson's 40th anniversary with this spinning dial watch. The watch has an oversized dial with a unique spinning feature. Choose from a Silver-tone dial and white mother-of-pearl spinner with a Purple, Red or Black leather mock croc strap, or a Black dial with black mother-of-pearl spinner and black strap. The strap is stamped with the special B&W Anniversary logo. On the face there are Arabic numerals at 12 and 6 o'clock with Swarovski crystal markers at the other hours, with more crystals on the case. Length: about 23.5cm (9.25").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.337313

not on web now

Thanks for posting the details SCW.

Deciding between the purple strap and the black strap with black dial.

Have got 3 B&W watches and love them all.

Looks like I will be waiting up until midnight so best keep off the wine LOL!

Thanks for posting the details SCW.

Deciding between the purple strap and the black strap with black dial.

Have got 3 B&W watches and love them all.

Looks like I will be waiting up until midnight so best keep off the wine LOL!

No, go on join me in a glass. It helps keep me going till the bewitching hour!!

Latest posts

Back