B&W TSV - 27th Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheers shopcat - did you buy the TSV? A couple of glasses of shiraz and I ordered the purple one.

Couple of glasses of white and I ordered the purple one too.......and the black. ;)

Both arrived today and pleased with them, the purple could be worn as a daytime or evening watch, the black watch with black dial is more of an evening only watch.

A small observation is that the dial on the black watch doesn't spin as fast as the purple watch but can't see that this will be a problem.

I went for the purple but not sure now I have it home...Just now as wow as I would have liked. Will see how I feel in a few days.

My black/black finally arrived this morning. Think it's going to be making a return trip to QVC pretty soon. It looks so cheap and tacky!

Hmm maybe I won't send it back, having seen what all the colours and particularly the black/black is going for on a certain website I could be tempted...

i ordered the black/black and was initially disappointed. I did not like the sound of the spinning disc. However, my problem was solved for me when it began losing 15 mins every hour! The minute hand reached '1' and stopped. Back it goes.

I do not wear a watch and wasn't interested in this tsv.By the time i saw it,the black/black one had gone - and I could have been presuaded by that one! i think they were really shocked it all didn't sell out early

i ordered the black/black and was initially disappointed. I did not like the sound of the spinning disc. However, my problem was solved for me when it began losing 15 mins every hour! The minute hand reached '1' and stopped. Back it goes.

I wore mine yesterday for the first time and I lost time!!! Sat and thought it was 12.15 and it was actually 1pm!!!! So annoyed as I actually liked it in the end.

Mine came last week and lo behold - there was a purple one in the box and not the red I ordered. However, I decided to keep it because I was toying between red and purple in the first place. The purple is lovely and I enjoy wearing it. Keeps perfect time too!

I got my red one a few days ago now and it's great, I can't imagine I will wear it on a daily basis as worried about messing it up. I didn't go for the black/black on the night because I thought it looked more 'evening', I have been wearing mine at the weekend and not to work. At first I kept wondering what this funny noise was; though my hair straighteners were packing up but it was the watch.

At the moment it seems to be keeping time, I will put it on more often just to make sure!

Latest posts

Back