Bad Hair Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Anne Dawson is presenting a show called All About Hairdressing. She started off by saying the show is for you if you're having a bad hair day. Well the show is certainly for her then, because she's having one h*ll of a bad hair day :wonder:

Anne Dawson is presenting a show called All About Hairdressing. She started off by saying the show is for you if you're having a bad hair day. Well the show is certainly for her then, because she's having one h*ll of a bad hair day :wonder:

I thought the very same thing Bensmum - Anne's hair(and makeup) can be lovely at times but i think it is when other people do it for her - i dont think she is able to do it herself or at least is not even trying to do it herself. She was not a good advert for the "All about hairdressing" hour this morning.

i dont think she is able to do it herself or at least is not even trying to do it herself. She was not a good advert for the "All about hairdressing" hour this morning.

She wouldn't agree with that QVC Princess. She owns the Instyler apparently which is "fantastic, superb and very easy to use on yourself". Did you know you can pay £60 just for a blow dry in a salon? :taphead: 60 quid to dry your hair? What on earth is she on?

She wouldn't agree with that QVC Princess. She owns the Instyler apparently which is "fantastic, superb and very easy to use on yourself". Did you know you can pay £60 just for a blow dry in a salon? :taphead: 60 quid to dry your hair? What on earth is she on?

More money than sense. Pop round to mine Anne love, I'll do yer barnet for £40 incl tip.

It's her inane waffle like this that makes me instantly switch her off, whatever the show.

Hearing her say she has the Instyler made me think:

a) why doesn't she use it?
b) if she's used it this morning, OMG!!

She is on again this morning and her hair looks awful again. Make up OK - probably been done by Mario!

I had my eye on an "Instyler", now if thats the results that Anne is getting i dont think i'll bother - she needs/needs to wear glasses if she(or QVC suits) thinks she's a good advert for any hairstyling/shampooing product. £60 for a blow dry:cheeky::tongue::taphead:!! well i got my fringe trimmed yesterday for £2 and my highlights,hair cut and a conditioning treatment cost in total £50 and i pay that on average every eight weeks(but of course i'm in Glasgow, Anne would no doubt be going to her "high end" salon in London:taphead:). Anne's living in cloud cuckoo(or is it QVC) land. Anne go update your blog, tidy your hair and get some makeup applying lessons!! Oh! and stop "trying" to be so stuck up - its not attractive.

Latest posts

Back