Bare Escentuals TSV 17/03/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Foundation, anti redness primer, 2 brushes lipgloss and a mini night treatment for definite............

Can't remember other bits - I'm sure it's a concealer - I know it's under £40 - probably £39.97 (lol). I'm sure someone will remember the rest. I fancy it just so I can try the night treatment! I need more foundation too

Bare Escentials

I see there is a BE TSV on 17 March - is it too early for any info?
I need some more foundation so would be interested if there was some in the TSV.
The colour I need is out of stock at the mo on QVC - should I risk waiting or try some other retail outlets?
Many thanks
x

There is already a thread on this one - with some details. I would put a link but cannot do them. Have a search.

Thanks for doing a merge :)

Last edited:
might be running out of my foundation by then so may go for it if it works out good value

bare escentuals is one of my favourite make up ranges. its a bit messy to use at first and i dont adore thier brushes on the whole but the miner veil is my favourite finishing powder of all time. the pigment and softness really makes a difference. the glee blusher is a nice colour and i also must have well rested as an eye shadow base and warmth and warm radience. these items i buy over and over again thats rare for me

Thanks for the info. Might try and wait for it.
I have just returned the night treatment - couldn't see any difference from it. Hooray for the MBG!

Thanks for the info. Might try and wait for it.
I have just returned the night treatment - couldn't see any difference from it. Hooray for the MBG!

I LOVE the night treatment - it makes a massive difference to my skin. I put mine on when I shower and put jimmers on to lounge - could be as early as 7 or 8 pm if I am not going out and love having 'make-up' on as I don't look so washed out for the rest of the evening. Then when i wake up in the morning my skin is positively radiant. I have just bought my second pot - but the first one still has a bit in and I bought it in early November so it lasts for ages.

Just goes to show that different things suit differnent people.

Will probably go for this tsv as it sounds good. I have only just come back to Bare Escentuals or Bare Minerals as QVC are now calling it. Since the change in the formula of the Smashbox Halo. It is now the best one for me.

Hi just wondering if we ever get the matte foundation in tsv's or is it always the original.

I used the night treatment and have had nothing but spots and rosacea, very disappointed had to give it away have never sent make-up back, it's the only thing from BE that has not been good, now having to use Azelaic acid for my skin :( !!

Just thought I'd bump this up, as it's Saturday's TSV. Has anyone had a card or anything about it?

it was on the email at the beginning of the month - I'll see if I still have it.

yes it has a prime time, foundation, lipgloss and a tub of something (night treatment?)

bm.jpg

Hopefully it's on easy pay! Will be ebaying the foundation tho as I hate the stuff. All the other products are fab just don't get on with foundation for some reason

I used the night treatment and have had nothing but spots and rosacea, very disappointed had to give it away have never sent make-up back, it's the only thing from BE that has not been good, now having to use Azelaic acid for my skin :( !!

Fwend, that's really interesting because at 63 I 'm still plagued by the same thing. However, I've noticed that the only time I get a flare up now is on the days when I'm at home and have a makeup (Bare Mineral) free day. Am still hunting for a night cream which doesn't just sit on the surface of my babyfine skin then find its' way onto the duvet cover. Maybe I don't need moisturizer. Whatever would AY say to that!!!!!?

Lee just posted this on Facebook:

Hi Ok here we go TSV contents.. 8g Foundation , full size new Neutralizing prime Time . 2g Pure Transformation Night Treatment , full size gloss in Starfruit , full size Prime Time eyeshadow in Nude Glow , small Bisque , Flawless Face Brush & Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush .. heard a whisper on Squeezy pay !!! SPREAD THE WORD !!!! XXXXX

Sounds good...

And she added this in response to a question:

Lip gloss is a golden Pink Nectar .. price under £40

Mmm I'm tempted by this I have to say, I need a top up of foundation and I'm wanting to try the night treatment, good wee size of that so if my skin isnt impressed I can give it away to someone. liking the sound of the lipgloss and if its on easy pay I'll probably get it. Havent bought a TSV in a long time so this might be the one.

Latest posts

Back