Bare Minerals TSV 11/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also love Lily Lolo but still wear Bare minerals too (can only wear mineral make up on my eyelids). I have just dabbled into the ready eyeshadows recently when I bought The Nick of Time, which I love. However, I think that these eyeshadows in The Phenomenon are extremely unwearable. Lilac and gold? I think not. Anyone else thinking about Pan's People?!

I bought the BM concealer as a first purchase from them only to discover that I'm badly allergic to it! I didnt realise that as a sufferer of an allergy to non precious metals it would affect me.....it did, badly :(

Sorry to hear that Cheshire Set, I feel your pain. I'm allergic to just about everything else on my eyes! I stick to mineral make up now having learned my lesson the hard way. And this has only come about in the last 2 years, having spent many years being able to wear any old stuff.

Sorry to hear that Cheshire Set, I feel your pain. I'm allergic to just about everything else on my eyes! I stick to mineral make up now having learned my lesson the hard way. And this has only come about in the last 2 years, having spent many years being able to wear any old stuff.

It was awful, I had surgery on my lids and was advised to wear BM to cover scars and ended up really sore with alien eyes :( Back to my Bobbi Brown and much happier :)

However, I think that these eyeshadows in The Phenomenon are extremely unwearable. Lilac and gold? I think not. Anyone else thinking about Pan's People?!

You could still get the TSV and put the eye shadow in your gift drawer as a gift for someone you dont know !! hahaha

Well I have to say I'm disappointed. I still have the mega sized BE foundation from the last TSV so don't need the 2g pot, I can't see me wearing lilac or amber eye shadow (too pale for my colouring), I really don't need one let alone two gold clutch bags (AD 2nd drop has the same) -I also have several brushes I have not yet opened. All in all I can't justify the expense unless it's a-maz-ing value -which I doubt :-(

Just received an email to say i can now order the Sunday TSV. Undecided about the eye shadows so im waiting until it airs.

Do you think there is any chance of easy pay if we hang on till Sunday?

They seem to be putting most tsv's on easy pay at the moment - think they are desperate to sell something :smirk:

I am going to wait and see - although I still have my easy pay voucher from last week that I haven't used yet.

If we were to use the easy pay code do you think they'd allow it for just the first drop, for all the auto drops (fat chance) or just not allow it at all?

I thought the easy pay voucher from last week was a one day only one for Sunday?
The wording was unclear, one bit said today, another said 11th November and another said up to 11th November, apparently up to 11th November was correct.

I deleted my e-mail as I thought it was just the day, could anyone tell me what the code was please

Latest posts

Back