Bare Minerals TSV on 7/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV is 7 Piece Feel the Love Collection and it will contain brand new and exclusive Prime Time Antioxidant Foundation Primer SPF 30.

according to an email from BE today, it is
New and exclusive prime time SPF30 Antioxidant 30ml, Award winning foundation 8g, 2g of Concealer, 2g of Mineral Veil, a 30ml night serum, A moxie in Starlet and a 2 in 1 Face and Concealer brush. I am very underwhelmed!

Love the ready collection. Got colour matched and it works for me. Less is more though and you have to get used to not buffing. I received the email too and this collection is not for me.

Had a card through the post today with a sample of the new night serum. Very runny, almost like water.

Not sure yet MissMolly, I haven't tried the Primer or the night serum before - has anyone else?

Just watched the presentation with the volume on low as not a Debbie fan. Have to say not impressed. So not for me. Much rather see how the new items fare and then buy individually.

I succumbed. I love Bare Minerals foundation and Mineral Veil and have recently 'discovered' that primer makes your make up last. The kit looks like pretty good value to me and I'm lookig forward to trying the serum and the lip gloss.

Am I alone in thinking that it is incredibly obvious that this was a £39.96 TSV that they've just decided to cream an extra £2 off? I looked up the equivalent of this TSV from last year in my order history, and guess what, it was £39.96!

I'm just finishing off my current BE Foundation and Mineral Viel, then I'm moving onto Laura Mercer mineral compact and I'm going to try the Nars powder that DebraJane recommended on another thread. Will keep an eye in Ebay for the lip gloss, as I do like a BE lip gloss and they normally go cheaply on Ebay from people who break up the kits.

Latest posts

Back