Bare Minerals TSV on 7/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kickymcfiesty

Registered Shopper
Hi all, just noticed there is a bare minerals TSV on the 7th April, and I wondered if anyone knew what might be in it. Thanks x

Ooooh, interesting, what about a little hint, maybe a speculation, that could not possibly be held against you if it was wrong (wink wink) :happy: x

Lol, fair enough S.C.W. however I shall be waiting with bated breath for your detective work to be complete x

I've not tried the ready collection, so would be interested in giving it a go - but they'll have to be a bit better in explaining how the colours match up with the 'old' foundation colours .... (Any one able to say what the 'old' medium beige is in the 'new' colour palette ?)
but if it's more of the pots of loose power or more primer, then I'll give it a miss.

not forgetting the"safe" Kelly Hoppen-esque eye shadow colours they tend to go for in TSVs or another boring Buxom!

Jude xx

I've not tried the ready collection, so would be interested in giving it a go - but they'll have to be a bit better in explaining how the colours match up with the 'old' foundation colours .... (Any one able to say what the 'old' medium beige is in the 'new' colour palette ?)
but if it's more of the pots of loose power or more primer, then I'll give it a miss.

There is an old thread on here which answers your question JT try the 'search' option or someone else techie may take pity and post the link for you.

When the ready foundation was first on air I wrote the following down:
* Light 150 cool tones (Will)
* Light 170 neutral tones
* Medium 250 neutral tones Ali Young (whilst on air)

I hope that helps.

If you look at Ready foundation on Selfridges website it gives advice about shades.

I think whatever it is will be a disappointment, the last few have been crap . I remember when we used to get full size mascara ,lipgloss, an eyeliner as well as a foundation. Now its jumbo primer or radiances. My money is on the loose minerals in the TSV as they've probably got loads of it in stock, as more and more people are moving over to the ready to wear.

Lee posted on Facebook this morning that it will have the original foundation, but no more clues.

I agree the last few TSVs have been very disappointing. :wonder:

Lee posted on Facebook this morning that it will have the original foundation, but no more clues.

I agree the last few TSVs have been very disappointing. :wonder:

Thanks, well its a definite no from me, i've got bucket loads of the original foundation in my stockpile.

Depends what else is in the kit but its probably a no from me too as im still receiving the auto delivery of one of the previous TSVs containing foundation.

I think whatever it is will be a disappointment, the last few have been crap . I remember when we used to get full size mascara ,lipgloss, an eyeliner as well as a foundation. Now its jumbo primer or radiances. My money is on the loose minerals in the TSV as they've probably got loads of it in stock, as more and more people are moving over to the ready to wear.
The Ready gets very mixed reviews though. I would like to try it and have the option of returning it, but QVC don't sell the colour I want. Our local Debenhams is being re-vamped and getting a BM counter so I suppose I should wait and try it there.

The Ready gets very mixed reviews though. I would like to try it and have the option of returning it, but QVC don't sell the colour I want. Our local Debenhams is being re-vamped and getting a BM counter so I suppose I should wait and try it there.

I tried it at the beauty bash, better coverage than the original and a lot less faffing . I don't love it enough to buy it on its own but if it was part of a good value kit then i would.

Latest posts

Back