Bath & Body Works TSV 12/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bath & Body Works 4 Piece Collection TSV 12/12/23 (Japanese Cherry Blossom or Warm Vanilla Sugar so far)

Scented Candle RRP Ā£29.50 + post
295ml Shower Gel RRP Ā£16 + post
226g Body Cream RRP Ā£18 + post
236ml Fragrance Mist RRP Ā£18 + post

Total RRP Ā£81.50 + post

Attachments

• Bath & Body Works TSV 1.jpg
    Bath & Body Works TSV 1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 252
  • Bath & Body Works TSV 2.jpg
    Bath & Body Works TSV 2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Bath & Body Works TSV 3.jpg
    Bath & Body Works TSV 3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 199
  • Bath & Body Works TSV 4.jpg
    Bath & Body Works TSV 4.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Bath & Body Works TSV 5.jpg
    Bath & Body Works TSV 5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 244
Oh no! Really disappointed with this TSV. Don't want/ need body products. Was hoping for hand wash collection or candles. So it's a no from me unfortunately.

Warm vanilla my favourite
Tbe cherry one lovely too
But thatā€™s my opinion
I wonā€™t touch candles only battery ones
Fire hazard

Yes if you have a bath and body works near by .. have a spray up
šŸ„°šŸ«¶

Oh no! Really disappointed with this TSV. Don't want/ need body products. Was hoping for hand wash collection or candles. So it's a no from me unfortunately.
sadly they are known more for their candles & body products than the hand wash from mine & other peoples research so handwashes will be coming but not yet & i think its a great starter tsv of a little mix of quite a few items

I was surprised to find The Body Shop on Q America šŸ˜Æ
What?!!!

I have had a few of their candles and they are excellent. Really the best Iā€™ve ever had. Does Harry slatkin own them. I think he may either own or design for them. They have a shop at the Trafford centre in Manchester. If itā€™s candles Iā€™m in for sure xxxx
Trying to find out if this range is cruelty free. Still have my eye on the Neom TSV

Iā€™ve come across this brand - but only because there seems to be a lot of it in the Next Xmas sale!

Iā€™ve never been tempted bc I didnā€™t know if the brand was any good.
And especially giving it as a gift would only be worth the money if the recipient knew the brand?
Otherwise think it looks a bit generic and too expensive?

Bath & Body Works Ultimate 4 Piece Collection
Item Number 250461
QVC Price Ā£69.00
TSV Price Ā£45.96
P&P Ā£3.95
4 Easy Pay Ā£11.49

What better way to treat your loved ones this Christmas, than with this gorgeous four-piece collection from America's iconic Bath & Body Works, brand new to QVC. The set includes a luxurious three-wick candle, shower gel, body lotion and fragrance mist in a choice of three indulgent fragrances. Whether you're gifting or treating yourself, this wonderful collection will help you create the ultimate pampering experience.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Bath & Body Works collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay Ā£81.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just Ā£45.96 plus P&P, you're saving Ā£35.54.

Take your pick - choose from three bestselling fragrances from the Bath & Body Works range. Go for the beautiful and timeless Japanese Cherry Blossom, the irresistibly creamy, sweet Warm Vanilla Sugar or why not try the delicious , heart-warming A Thousand Wishes?

Time to pamper - this collection includes everything you need for a truly indulgent, relaxing experience. Start off with a nice warm shower, using the Shower Gel to leave your skin feeling fresh, clean and beautifully fragranced. Follow with the soothing Ultimate Hydration Body Cream, formulated with shea butter and coconut oil, and finish your ritual by spritzing the refreshing Fine Fragrance Mist. Lastly, finish off by lighting the three-wick candle, grabbing a cuppa and chilling out - pure bliss!

Delivered to UK mainland only

Fragrance options - make your choice:

Japanese Cherry Blossom - the fragrance equivalent of your little black dress! Beautiful, timeless and undeniably feminine. Fragrance notes: Japanese cherry blossom, Asian pear, fresh mimosa petals, white jasmine and blushing sandalwood
Or
Warm Vanilla Sugar - an irresistibly creamy, sweet treat. Fragrance notes: intoxicating vanilla, white orchid, sparkling sugar, fresh jasmine and creamy sandalwood
Or
A Thousand Wishes - a sweet, heart-warming celebration. Fragrance notes: pink prosecco, sparkling quince, crystal peonies, gilded amber and amaretto creme

Contains:
1 x Shower Gel (295ml) - produces a light, bubbly lather to gently cleanse and moisturise your skin without drying it out, leaving your skin feeling fresh, clean and beautifully fragranced
1 x Ultimate Hydration Body Cream (226g) - a lightweight body cream that absorbs into the skin easily. Infused with vitamin E, shea butter and coconut oil
1 x Fine Fragrance Mist (236ml) - scents your skin with a light-as-air mist that's easy to layer
1 x three-wick candle (411g) - a soy wax blend candle with natural essential oils that delivers an amazing room-filling fragrance experience. Made with quality lead-free wicks and features a decorative lid

Latest posts

Back