BCC Charity Auction

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What I don't understand is that it's done with. People won't get answers and any answers people might get they dismiss as lies. Nothing is going to change so why can't people leave it there? People should boycott the channel in protest and involve a proper body to investigate what they believe to be underhand practice. Or shut up and put up!

But it is not done with!!!!

Will posted about the crown so this has led to people asking him about it as answers were not given at the time so people have taken the opportunity to try and find out as it is not done with at all!!

Um, just a thought, but its assumed that this person IS a female, - just because the listing is Miss means nothing. Could be a very upset boyfriend of one of the presenters (and I'm not saying which one)

Julia has a boyfriend doesn't she as if memory serves (which it doesn't often) she isn't married to Chris. And she's the one who supposedly bought the crown in the first place?

Oh yes of course Q, he's bound to get arsey if he thinks Queen Julia has got caught taking liberties, well done.

What bugs me is that Q promote these 'star' auctions for weeks so customers can bid and win an amazing prize and help the charity as well. Good people like Stratobuddy take time out to bid and hope to win and help the charity but later find out the auction has been pulled or a presenter has won the bid. It sucks and Q should review their policies or people won't bother to participate in the evenings at all and at the end of the day the Charity will be the loser.

Sounds as if some people or should I say presenters have been rather naughty!! Shame as it's the Charity that seems to suffer!! :mysmilie_51:

Yup I would`t trust Q with the office tea money let alone to be all above board in a charity auction. Its been 2 years on the trot that there have been "issues" shall we say. I for one certainly won`t be patronising the BCC auction. I give my money to charity in other ways, ones I can be more sure of.

Latest posts

Back