Beauty Bash January 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its a nice day out tbh. i live very near the venue a short tube ride and its really a hoot imo

Someone has a photo up on QVC Facebook page of the goodie bag. There is a full size Mally face powder which is seems QVC no longer sell(a few comments on that one, old stock and getting rid of), and mini sizes of other products, WOW, NUDE etc.

But lots of it was much better before and its not work the £20 charged.

Someone has a photo up on QVC Facebook page of the goodie bag. There is a full size Mally face powder which is seems QVC no longer sell(a few comments on that one, old stock and getting rid of), and mini sizes of other products, WOW, NUDE etc.

But lots of it was much better before and its not work the £20 charged.

What a shame!

Right this is the short prelim report....

Just got home, waiting for my cup of tea to cool down before I cook dinner :mysmilie_46: but here's the short report, photos and full retails to follow.

I'm cross with myself that I didn't challenge one of the surly-looking QVC staff about the whole raffle, goody bag and samples situation but like a sheep I smiled and thanked them for the little goody bag, having already been somewhat affronted by the QVC attitude this year. Don't get me wrong, I still had a good time and some of the vendors were lovely esp Teeny from Mally Beauty who remembered is from last year (in a good way) and the lady who represents Josie Maran and the tall Scottish lady who we spoke to on the Prai stand. :mysmilie_59:

Right that's just a taster cos I have to eat or I'll get Hangry! :mysmilie_51:

BRB x

Hi Donna, I'm just catching up with today's posts while my dinner cooks, I'd say that all the items in the goody bag are sample sizes apart from an OPI nail polish (luckily a colour I don't own, but DD got the same). Thinking about it, DD and I could spend a day mooching around the beauty counters and schmooze the equivalent sort of samples from the sales assistants plus a couple of hotel stays by Mr Akimbo when he works away (he brought home some aesops and Peterthomasroth and others in recent months).

more soon...

I’ve been too, in the afternoon. I had a facial with Shiseido, nice massage but I didn’t like the product as went away with a greasy shiny face which I then cleaned with a tissue.
I haven’t been to all counters only a few. I’ve been to Mally’s and sampled some products, loved one eye shadow and the brow pencil but her foundations are too yellow toned for me. The eye sticks I didn’t find bullet proof.
Sara Jagger is gorgeous but I didn’t stop there.
Had Ultrasun skin check and was told need to hydrate around the eyes otherwise my skin is fine.
Been for a hand scan with Imedeen also a bit dehydrated so I was prescribed one of their supplements no surprise there.
Yes, as someone said on here Tom from Alpha H looks rely well and I’m sorry to say Andrew Gateneau although a handsome man is not looking as good skinwise IMO.
Fiona looks good but not extraordinary. Sarah Chapman looks good but we all know she is no stranger to botox. I wanted to see her properly but was afraid that I may stare and there were hardly any people at her counter.
Lulu sang yeeeeeee at her counter some people got startled I tried to look at her persona, she looks okay but not glowing as on TV may be I expect too much. I tried her hand cream so I'm pleased about it.
L’Occitane will come up with a new scent in February something Cherry smells citrusy I liked it.
The goody bag is very small this year and only a few brands contributed, mostly new ones, I will try to post the photos.
There were no sandwiches this time round only tea, coffee, juice and a couple of biscuits to go with hot drinks, the canteen was packed.

Okay this one is interesting.

Someone else has put up a photo and list of her goodie bag. Its very different from the photo and contents of the one on the QVC FB page, far more products.

Okay this one is interesting.

Someone else has put up a photo and list of her goodie bag. Its very different from the photo and contents of the one on the QVC FB page, far more products.

She isn`t a friend of Debbie Flint is she ( said tongue in cheek .... ) ?

The goodie bag

View attachment 10683

IMG_2182.JPG

View attachment 10685

The goodie bag, from left to right

IMG_2180.JPG

pillow spray 5 ml
S Chapman masque x 1 - 25 ml
food supplements - 6 say supply
P Kingsley elasticizer 40 ml

View attachment 10684

Viviscal shampoo 50 ml
Viviscal conditioner 50 ml
Rodial cleanser 50 ml
Alpha h Liquid Gold cleanser 30 ml
LE C&P 30 ml plus muslin cloth wrapped in tissue (my guess, I haven't opened it but I think that I'm right)
LE Superskin moisturiser 15 ml (Neroli)

IMG_2183.JPG

Eve Pearl lip gloss 0.55 g/0.019 oz
Shavata soothing gel 15 ml (red/pink small tube)
JW LLB Rose Oil 10ml (long glass vial)
Imedeen nail file
Nails Inc gell effect (yellow)

THIS IS ALL

Really? I thought it was very poor as compared to last year. What did she get?
ps I have now completed my post with the photos and descriptions.

I have also taken a photo of JW Future Skin new products.

My photos are actualy larger than I could attach below but the forum doesn't allow a photo larger than 97 Kb each whether mine are 2.5 Mb each

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

And Alpha H, they are going supersizes the lady there said, not Michelle, someone else.

IMG_2176.JPG

And this is the 50 ml supersize liquid laser with a pipette that she said may be in a TSV in August but there will be no TSV in March, just the anniversary show

IMG_2178.JPG

Latest posts

Back