Beauty Day/Bare Escentuals TSV - 18/07/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too, I wish midnight would hurry up I want to see the presentation!!!

Me too - I've not used BE before and am so confused about what colour I should be ordering. Have read the website guide but that's just made it worse!! :thinking2:

I'm thinking they must look a lot darker in the pots than they turn out when applied??

OMG - It's started and it's 'going to change my life' (apparently!)

Last edited:
Hi just tried for rachel it is available re q cut 1 set fairly light/light with postage £44.93 , its a 7 piece purist set with brush ,god count down for rachel she isoff to st andrews uni in sept ,so been collecting from bedding to beauty,to toiletries near got it done ,thanks to qvc ,from ojon,lizearle,nails inc, opi .boy am i going to miss her,also been just over 5 weeks since dad died and things are very hard,need a stranger to talk too(my warfarin nurse that comes insat and listend to me yesterday and thought that talking to a stranger might help as a lot of the unhappy past events re dad has reared their ugly head,sorry went off course there but tsv looks good so at least anybody that is fairly light /light can get it ordered )

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad Jacaraba.

Thanks for the details of the tsv. The colours of the eyeshadows always seem to be neutral browns and creams when they do these sets. I can't imagine getting through that lot in 6 months, mine go on forever. I'd like the pure radiance and blush, but the rest is too boring and I've just spent quite a bit on mineralize make up from the new Mac collection.

Hi just tried for rachel it is available re q cut 1 set fairly light/light with postage £44.93 , its a 7 piece purist set with brush ,god count down for rachel she isoff to st andrews uni in sept ,so been collecting from bedding to beauty,to toiletries near got it done ,thanks to qvc ,from ojon,lizearle,nails inc, opi .boy am i going to miss her,also been just over 5 weeks since dad died and things are very hard,need a stranger to talk too(my warfarin nurse that comes insat and listend to me yesterday and thought that talking to a stranger might help as a lot of the unhappy past events re dad has reared their ugly head,sorry went off course there but tsv looks good so at least anybody that is fairly light /light can get it ordered )

Aww I know its awful when you loose someone close. I hope you will learn to cope with this.xxx

SnoozeVille!:yawn2:
I dunno how anyone is supposed to get excited about this kit???,well I hope they have some interesting stuff for the rest of Booty Day.

OMG - It's started and it's 'going to change my life' (apparently!)

Oh yes it will!

Well I got excited about this kit, its the bags that have sold it to me! The colours are not that inspiring, but they are 'work' colours for me. I would wear these during the day.

I cant imagine getting through that much foundation in 6 months, and at the mo I'm into my halo. But my sister is the same complexion so I can give some away for pressies.

I love their lipglosses though.

I've gone for the auto!

Oh yes it will!

Well I got excited about this kit, its the bags that have sold it to me! The colours are not that inspiring, but they are 'work' colours for me. I would wear these during the day.

I cant imagine getting through that much foundation in 6 months, and at the mo I'm into my halo. But my sister is the same complexion so I can give some away for pressies.

I love their lipglosses though.

I've gone for the auto!

Well enjoy it.I've long ceased being seduced by beauty bags,no matter how cute,i've a million of them.:tongue2:

Plus I couldn't get through that much foundation in the next 3 years!,never mind 6 months.It's a good thing that the mineral stuff doesn't go off though,so it's ok to have it hanging around forever.

Thats the beauty of the stuff - not going off. I love my halo, but wish it had some SPF in it, so when this halo has run out, I'm going back to my swirl tap buff!!

I've gone for the auto![/QUOTE]

Me too.

Went for what AY describes as the Meejum/Meejum Beige :grin:

Don't know if it'll be for me but if it's not shall send it back and cancel the AD and if I it is I'll be chuffed that I went for the AD. It seemed like a no-lose situation really. I actually thought AY explained the whole set-up and the kit contents quite well tonight.

Not sure about her outfit though?! :doh::giggle:

Alison put my head away tonight, her voice just kills me!

I have recently fallen in love with Halo so thankfully the TSV is not for me....bags lovely but I always end up putting them in a drawer and never using them again.

Glad, trying to save my money for a change.

I have seen BE in the flesh so to speak. Never appealed to me. Christopher Drummond is even more natural without the bitmuth(sp) which causes so much trouble to people. Its the ingredient that gives the strange itchy feeling so many complain of.

Honestly this looks like the usual boring beauty day of the past. The first one was the best with low low p+p was it 1p or £1? You would think they would at least offer easy pay on all items shown.

Auto delivery in the light for me - love the bags!!!

A little treat for sticking to 1000 calories all week, and beginning to feel results!

I have seen BE in the flesh so to speak. Never appealed to me. Christopher Drummond is even more natural without the bitmuth(sp) which causes so much trouble to people. Its the ingredient that gives the strange itchy feeling so many complain of.

Honestly this looks like the usual boring beauty day of the past. The first one was the best with low low p+p was it 1p or £1? You would think they would at least offer easy pay on all items shown.

agreed donna its a boring day, absolutly none of the shows appeal to me and i dont like BE!!

I may have been sold if it was on easy pay but over £42.00 with p&p is too much . The products are not very exciting either. Maybe they could have done different colour bags on the AD to get people interested. Oh well,thats more money saved.

Latest posts

Back