Beauty Gift Ideas TSV 11/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What's beauty gift ideas tsv? Sounds like a beauty box. Will there be another alpha h tsv before Xmas?

Attachments

• Toothbrush TSV 1.jpg
    Toothbrush TSV 1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Toothbrush TSV 2.jpg
    Toothbrush TSV 2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Toothbrush TSV 3.jpg
    Toothbrush TSV 3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Toothbrush TSV 4.jpg
    Toothbrush TSV 4.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 77
The excitement of getting one of these. I don't need one for the desk, the handbag, pocket of my dog walking course, my overnight bag or any where else. Hells bells, toothbrushes must sell well on Q they were flogging some last week.

Anyone watch Pretty Woman? Think "Priates of Penzance".

Well, obviously nothing says ‘I love you’ more than someone implying that your teeth need a really good clean.
Q really do get it right all of the time don’t they? It’s like they just know. Amazing. And kudos to the buying team for organising this TSV. Absolute perfection IMO.

The excitement of getting one of these. I don't need one for the desk, the handbag, pocket of my dog walking course, my overnight bag or any where else. Hells bells, toothbrushes must sell well on Q they were flogging some last week.

Anyone watch Pretty Woman? Think "Priates of Penzance".
Ahhhh....but you do need one for 'lunch with the girls', weddings, & of course, the binmen.
I've got a new one....Wedding favours?

Wow! What an exciting present for someone to unwrap on Christmas morning....be still my beating heart.
Nearly as good as the toaster my mum bought me one year . . . .

CC (she now asks me what I want and I usually get Joules Wellies or a TSV Elemis or something).

Luckily I haven’t had any really awful presents, some I didn’t like much but the disappointment is more the thought of what nice thing I could have bought for the money.

I bet there are some humdinger antidotes if anyone wants to share?

I feel quite offended at the comments making fun of those of us who give toothbrushes as gifts. I have three grown up daughters and I still make up xmas stockings for them. They have more fun opening their toothbrushes, toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner etc etc than having their main presents. It's a family tradition. They love their stockings and shock horror the toothbrushes. Each to their own.

Luckily I haven’t had any really awful presents, some I didn’t like much but the disappointment is more the thought of what nice thing I could have bought for the money.

I bet there are some humdinger antidotes if anyone wants to share?
I once recieved a light bulb as a Xmas pressie.
Transpired the person who bought it thought it was one of those small pull cord strip lights; the sort that go over bathroom mirrors (this was a long time before stick on LED lights etc).

I would love a toaster or toothbrush, or even a light bulb.

So please pass on all of your practical presents to me (I will even pay the PP ;) )
Dream QVC customer 😉😂
From what I recall pre Covid you’d love having a rummage through the return boxes at the outlet. 🤭😂😂

Latest posts

Back