Beauty Gift Ideas TSV 11/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t be offended lambananas. I do the same for my daughter - some practical and some surprise prezzies. I’m sure lots of us do. I think the joke is over QVC’s usual selling tactics - one for the postman, your neighbour and their dog. That might indeed cause some head scratching and possibly offense.

Smartcare Lux Sonic Toothbrush with 3 Brush Heads
Item Number: 721256
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

Your smile matters, which is why Smart Care has designed the ultimate rechargeable Lux Toothbrush. Advanced sonic cleaning technology works to sweep away plaque for an amazingly effective yet gentle clean, while five different cleaning modes allow you to personalise your routine for your best cleaning experience yet. All you have to do is choose your colour, turn on the power and brush. Pearly white teeth - you got it!

Pick your colour
- your Lux Sonic Toothbrush should be just right for you, and with six different colours available, you won't just love how it works, you'll love how it looks. Our choice includes Aqua, Blue, Purple, Rose Gold, Silver and White, so you can go bright or minimalistic.

A powerful clean - advanced sonic cleaning technology produces up to a 40,000 vibrations per minute, helping to reduce plaque and keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy-looking. You'll be proud of the beautiful smile you have!

Timed to perfection - when mornings are busy, it's easy sometimes to cut our brushing time short. But with the Lux Toothbrush's two-minute auto-timer, you can ensure that you're always giving your teeth the ideal, dentist-recommended brushing time.

• Inductive wireless charging
  • 2-in-1 power button: on/off and mode selection
  • IPX 7 full body waterproof design
  • Elegant metallic finish

Modes:

• Standard
  • Sensitive
  • Whitening
  • Deep Clean
  • Polish

Colour options:

• Aqua
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Rose Gold
  • Silver
  • White

What's in the box?

• 1 x handle (w x h): 2.7cm x 16.1cm (1.1" x 6.3")
  • 3 x standard brush heads (w x h): 1.6cm x 8.6cm (0.6" x 3.4")
  • 1 x USB charging base (w x h): 5.4" x 2.7" (2.1" x 1.1")

All measurements are approximate

Luckily I haven’t had any really awful presents, some I didn’t like much but the disappointment is more the thought of what nice thing I could have bought for the money.

I bet there are some humdinger antidotes if anyone wants to share?
Every year one of my sisters give me a pair of slippers in size six for Christmas.

Every Boxing Day I tell her that I take size four and I need to exchange them.

Latest posts

Back