Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, tbh, at least not for me. It's really well designed and made, and easy to use, but hasn't really had any benefits other than being a good cleansing system. For firming I would recommend the Tua Trend - had good results from that.

Thank you.

Evening all :)

I'm considering breaking the bank and trying this if its on easy pay but i was wondering how you use it with cleansers such as cleanse and polish and elemis radiance cream cleanser?

I use both of these at times and they are put on dry skin, the previous presentations have talked about using on damp skin. Does anyone here use with this kind of cleasnser? if so how do you use it?

Also would you use it morning and evening or just once a day?

Thanks in advance xx

I've used my Clarisonic with both Elemis and Liz Earle. What I do is wet the Clarisonic, give it a shake to get the majority of the moisture off, then put a bit of the cleanser on the brush head, then pop it on the skin and turn on, then move the brush around. I tend to use mine in the shower, so just rinse the cleanser off my face when done.

Not sure if this is the "Best" way to use it, but it seems to work!

I only use mine once a day, but when I first got it and it was a novelty, I used it twice a day with no problem at all.

Yes I use mine once a day as well. You can use it with any cleanser you remove with water. If cleanser is applied to dry skin as helbels says just use wet Clarisonic. I use mine as I said with Elemis Sensitive Wash but do give it a shake to get off excess water.

IMPORTANT! Okay do not use the grey brush head when you first get the clarisonic This one is suited really for male skin which is thicker or teenage very oily skin, they call it the normal head for some reason. Really it should be harsh head. Start with the Blue Head which is Delicate then move to the White which is Sensitive. Or do what I do and stay with the Delicate one.

Thanks for explaining about the brush heads Donna. I was thinking I could start with delicate and then move onto sensitive but my skin is super sensitive so will stick will delicate.

Just wondering if it would be ok to use a cleansing balm such as Emma Hardie's or would it clog up the brush?

Clarisonic Plus Face & Body Complete Sonic Cleansing System

Today's Special Value Price
£159.24

QVC Price
£193.00
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£6.95
Overall Rating
no ratings

Description

Clarisonic FAQs

Clarisonic PLUS Face and Body Complete Sonic Cleansing System. Designed for the face and body, it uses sonic technology to gently clean pores, loosening dirt, make-up and oil, leaving your skin pampered and radiant. The new body mode is perfect for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention. Take daily cleansing to a new level with Clarisonic.

It cleans deeply, allowing your serums and moisturisers to be absorbed more easily thanks to its patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second.

Benefits for the face:
Removes up to six times more make-up than manual cleansing
Helps to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles
Helps to reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
Helps beauty products to be absorbed more easily

Benefits for the body:
Gently cleanses and exfoliates
Softer, smoother skin
Improvement in the appearance of skin texture
Improvement in the appearance of dry patches
Skin appears healthier
Better absorption of body lotions
More even application of self tanner
More thorough removal of self tanner

How to use the Clarisonic
Prior to first use, charge for 24 hours
Remove any eye make-up before use, wet the face with warm water and apply cleanser
Wet the Clarisonic brush head with warm water, press the power button, and gently move the brush in circular movements across the face
It is recommended that you use the brush for 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 seconds on the nose and mouth and 10 seconds on each cheek
When you are finished, rinse the brush and place back in the charger

Colour options:

Floral lavender

Floral green

White

Contains:

1 x cordless Clarisonic PLUS

1 x universal charging cradle

1 x sensitive brush head (white)

1 x replacement head for normal skin (grey)

1 x replacement head for delicate skin (blue)

1 x body brush head

1 x Refreshing Gel Cleanser (30ml) - gentle foaming cleanser to brighten and exfoliate oily and congested skin

1 x Nourishing Care Cleanser (30ml) - gentle, non-foaming cleanser soothes and comforts

1 x Gentle Hydro Cleanser (30ml)

1 x Gentle Hydro Cleanser (177ml) - gentle, non-foaming cleanser soothes and comforts

1 x Refining Skin Polish (60ml)

1 x Refining Skin Polish (177ml) - formulated for use on the body with the body brush head

is there a cheaper alternative as i would love to get one for my daughter who is getting married and since she has left home her skin is in need of some help.
thanks!

Had a look, there is nowt about easy pays yet. Does anyone think they will appear at the midnight launch?

Yes, Itchy, wait until midnight for easy pays. Don't make mistake I've made in the past (by being impatient) - ordered early and missed easy pay option!:sad:

Evening all :)

I'm considering breaking the bank and trying this if its on easy pay but i was wondering how you use it with cleansers such as cleanse and polish and elemis radiance cream cleanser?

I use both of these at times and they are put on dry skin, the previous presentations have talked about using on damp skin. Does anyone here use with this kind of cleasnser? if so how do you use it?

Also would you use it morning and evening or just once a day?

Thanks in advance xx

I use the Elemis Pro-Radiance skin cleanser to get a lather I wet my skin first and was told to do this at an Elemis salon (you can use it dry of course as Keeley always demonstrates) and find this the best way to use this cleanser when using it with my Clari.

OK, I'm dithering about this still because of the cost. Stupid question alert. Can you use it on your neck and where do you go around your eyes. Is it down to your eyebrows and only up as far as the top of your cheeks.

OK, I'm dithering about this still because of the cost. Stupid question alert. Can you use it on your neck and where do you go around your eyes. Is it down to your eyebrows and only up as far as the top of your cheeks.

Yes, you can use it on your neck, and I use it on my face exactly as you describe :nod:

There is a timer just like a toothbrush, telling you when to move. You start on your forehead two minuites then, nose and chin area again two minutes, finally each cheek one minute. It beeps and tells you when to move.

Yes you can do your neck area but will have to start the timer thing again.

Coughs. Dr.Robb replied to me on facebook, by name too.:giggle:

is there a cheaper alternative as i would love to get one for my daughter who is getting married and since she has left home her skin is in need of some help.
thanks!

I got the Tresonic one first (got it brand new off ebay around £30 - was cheaper than QVC). The results were really good but moved up to the Clarisonic and gave my Tresonic to my 17 year old son - it has worked great on his teenage acne skin.

Overall the Clarisonic is better. The timer is good and being rechargeable instead of having to use batteries is better, but if you really can't afford it the Tresonic is an excellent second choice.

Latest posts

Back