Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a timer just like a toothbrush, telling you when to move. You start on your forehead two minuites then, nose and chin area again two minutes, finally each cheek one minute. It beeps and tells you when to move.
:

I'm sure mine only takes 2 minutes in total? As I've had mine ages, I can't remember if it originally had instructions on how to adjust the timings?

A quick google search seems to show that the average price is £179 online, but I'm not sure how the "extras" compare - The online ones I've found say they come with Sensitive Face Brush Head Body Brush Head Refreshing Gel Cleanser (30ml) Gentle Hydro Cleanser (30ml) Nourishing Care Cleanser (30ml) Refining Skin Polish (60ml)

Would the Clarisonic Mia do a similar job? It's cheaper and cuter - and is the US version of the Clarisonic the same, because I just found a seller on the auction house that sells it for 120£. I'm sort of tempted because my skin has been bad recently and I'm getting enlarged pores, but it is a lot of money.

Clarisonic Mia is a smaller version (kind of like a "Travel" version) and would only do the face, not the body. Depends how fussed you are about the body brush bit I guess.

Regarding the US version, can't think why it would be any different, but I'd check what voltage it uses as some USA stuff doesn't work here and vice versa!

I think I might go for QVC - esp. if it's on EasyPay. And the extended MBG means I can give it a thorough testing before making my mind up.

There is a timer just like a toothbrush, telling you when to move. You start on your forehead two minuites then, nose and chin area again two minutes, finally each cheek one minute. It beeps and tells you when to move.

Yes you can do your neck area but will have to start the timer thing again.

Coughs. Dr.Robb replied to me on facebook, by name too.:giggle:

I'm sure mine only takes 2 minutes in total? As I've had mine ages, I can't remember if it originally had instructions on how to adjust the timings?

The one I have is programmed to be 20 secs for forehead; 20 secs for nose and chin; 10 secs each cheek. It beeps at the end of each time interval to let you know when to move on.

When I've finished using it on my face, I just restart it to do my neck and it repeats the whole process. (I didn't actually finish reading the instruction booklet, so don't know if these times can be altered :giggle:)

When you use the body brush though, the unit just works until you switch it off. (It isn't a timed programme IYSWIM.)

Well, I've just ordered it. DH is buying it me for my birthday later this month and there's no way I can stay up until midnight.

Our OHs are being very generous! I will stay up until midnight as I want the easy payments (or he does!) and I am looking forward to seeing the demonstration. I am nearly falling asleep now watching SCD, so I hope I last!

Our OHs are being very generous! I will stay up until midnight as I want the easy payments (or he does!) and I am looking forward to seeing the demonstration. I am nearly falling asleep now watching SCD, so I hope I last!

Hope you manage to stay awake Itchy. I've bunged it on a credit card but am going to make a payment off it tomorrow so sort of easy pay-lol

Sorry yes it is 20 seconds and 10 seconds on each cheek. For some reason I was thinking of my Sonicare toothbrush timer is on 2 minutes.

Yes you can adjust the timer up as you get used to it.

Oh and you must charge for a full 24 hours when you first get the clarisonic.

Would the Clarisonic Mia do a similar job? It's cheaper and cuter - and is the US version of the Clarisonic the same, because I just found a seller on the auction house that sells it for 120£. I'm sort of tempted because my skin has been bad recently and I'm getting enlarged pores, but it is a lot of money.

SpaceNK are selling the Mia for £120 that is the rrp in the UK. If you buy from a US seller you will have to buy an adapter for it to convert to UK voltage.

It's good news folks........I have just spoken to CS about something else so thought I'd ask if tonight's TSV will be on Easy Pay and the answer is YES - FOUR so keep awake and get ready to order!! :clapping:

Another Clarisonic fan here. I got it a year ago from Space NK when they had a 25% offer. I use it too 20-20-10-10 seconds on my face. I have a normal skin and prefer the sensitive brush. I never had any skin problems, and I was surprised to see that my skin is much brighter with it as i did not really expect great results. I use it in the morning, I apply any cleanser on a dry face (it works really with all types), wet the Clarisonic and start cleansing.

I got mine when the VAT was lower.

Four easy oh yes baby lavender come to mama. Do I need another one, hell no but since such a great deal even if I don't need it for a year or two yes please. I will of course charge it up to make sure it is working.

Latest posts

Back