Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure Dr Rob said last night that Clarisonic do a 30 day MBG too but the easy pay swung it for me (as well as the huge saving! :clapping: )

Last edited:
I think they will have it on Advanced Orders but without the box like the Loccitane TSV
or was that me reading too much in to what AY was saying or was she just trying to make people buy it now incase they couldnt get it with a box later

did order my green one last night too but far to tied to stay on here so went to bed lol
see the lavender is on advanced order now

I've just ordered the lavender on advanced orders - I already have the mia in lavender and absolutely love it and the mia is great for travelling but I fancy taking it to the next level with the body brush etc so decided to go for this one as well - I wouldn't be without mine - I suffer from acne and have seen a massive difference in my skin since using it.

I'm very surprised to see that neither of the colours have totally sold out yet, even on advanced orders, after all the build up and excitement!

Ordered the green, wasnt really fussed about the colour but liked the pattern rather than the plain. When I ordered the green online its saying deferred payment until the 28th November, ie advanced order, but called CS and the guy says its a problem online but it should correct itself when submitted so I've done it and we shall see if it comes out now or not until 28th! Not too fussed as its my birthday pressie from OH so he would probably prefer it coming later although I want it like yesturday! lol

Is that a lot?

I didn't think so!

Sorry two glasses of wine and getting over excited. I realized after I hit post it was too late.

Bit late now others have commented but you could have deleted the post!

I think they will have it on Advanced Orders but without the box like the Loccitane TSV
or was that me reading too much in to what AY was saying or was she just trying to make people buy it now incase they couldnt get it with a box later

I thought the same BB!!

Herbbirdsfoot.jpgDr Clarisonic reminds me of Herbert Birdsfoot!

Jude xx

After the euphoria of ordering last night the guilt has begun to set in now - should I have spent so much on a gadget. Help, I need reassurance. Is the MBG definitely until January even if item delivered to your default address?

Yes it doesn't matter where it's delivered to. Don't feel guilty - try it first, you might find you think it's worth every penny, and then you won't feel guilty anymore!

I was channel hopping and saw the launch by accident last night. Needless to say I ordered the lavender one. I have been thinking long and hard about the clarisonic for a while now and with the easy pays/ extended MBG it seemed too good to not give it a go. I've read this thread with great interest and must say thank you for the great advice. I have acne scarring and have developed acne roseaca (think I've spelt that wrong=D) and was wondering if I should start with the sensitive head rather than the delicate head? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

In the little video they have been showing during the presentation of the TSV part of it shows the Clarisonic Mia, seems a bit odd given it is the Plus they are selling!!!

After the euphoria of ordering last night the guilt has begun to set in now - should I have spent so much on a gadget. Help, I need reassurance. Is the MBG definitely until January even if item delivered to your default address?

I don't feel one bit guilty!! Nor should you. It was not an impulse buy for me as i have wanted one for ages, but with this good deal, easy pay and it being Christmas present, the time was right now.

With something costing as much as this, the 30 MBG is a massive bonus. If you don't like it send it back, and you are not landed with an expensive piece of kit thrown in a cupboard. You would really feel guilty then!

Well after reading all your views and deliberating until now, i have ordered a white one! Im sure it works but im not convinced by my dedication to use it so i intend to make use of my 30 days to try it out! I use Philosophy purity cleanser - would it be ok with that?

Latest posts

Back